Chapter 12

- Jungkook's POV-

Just thinking about all the work I still have to do for the company is giving me a headache. Just imagining me becoming the CEO one day is seriously hurting my head. I'm excited to become it and I really want to, but of course, it will be a tough journey. 

I kept on tossing and turning on the bed focusing on various sounds coming from the kitchen. Y/N is probably cleaning up her stuff. Seriously what is she crying for? Because she is alone on her birthday? Okay, Jungkook stop.......that's just mean. 

I sighed as I removed my blanket and got out of bed heading to the door.

-End Jungkook's POV-

----------------------------------------

- Y/N's POV- 

I was just minding my business doing the dishes until I heard the bedroom door being opened with force and closing afterward. Jungkook entered the kitchen dressed in his pajamas and still slightly wet hair almost covering his eyes. 

''Do you have some cake left?'' He questioned caughting me off guard. Is he seriously asking that? 

''In the fridge....'' I answered as I dried my hands being done with the cleaning. I headed back to the living room getting on the couch to continue and watch the drama with Song Joong Ki in it. I froze in my seat seeing from the corner of my eyes Jungkook heading this way with a plate, fork and his piece of cake on it. He seated down next to me as I pulled my blanket till my chin getting comfortable on the couch.

What is he planning?

''What are you watching?'' He questioned before stuffing a big piece of cake into his mouth.

''Innocent man'' I replied awkward still questioning the situation right now. 

30 minutes have past and even after eating the cake Jungkook stayed seated on the couch watching the drama as well. Maybe he just can't sleep?

As I was watching the drama and thinking about the storyline I wondered. What if that would be to happen to Jungkook and I.......

The story tells about a woman and a male. The male basically uses the female as a revenge to get back at his ex-lover. At first, she can't stand him but after losing her memory he convinces her that he is her boyfriend and eventually does fall in love with him.......

If I lost my memory....would I fall in love with Jungkook? My eyes shifted from the tv screen to Jungkook who was silently watching the drama. 

I doubt it.......

''Y/N'' Jungkook suddenly spoke making me freeze in my spot. Why was he saying my name so seriously? It stayed silent until Jungkook turned his head to look at me.

''What?'' I questioned his expression being as serious as the tone in his voice.

''My grandma is visiting from England, she will be arriving here the day after tomorrow. So my parents invited us to have dinner at their house the 5 of us. So you can meet her'' Jungkook spoke and for a moment I wanted to sigh deeply. Honestly, I'm just happy that up till now the family members that I met from Jungkook were really nice to me, especially his parents. But what if his grandma is one of those mean grannies who don't want me around her grandchild? I seriously wasn't up for that. 

''Okay..'' I just answered plainly.

''I'll come to pick you up at work'' he continued making me instantly protest. 

''No need I can get there by myself'' I replied.

''We have to arrive together'' He spoke but that didn't seem like a reason to necessarily go in one car to me. 

''We can just meet up somewhere close to the house and head in together. What's the big deal'' I spoke as I shrugged my shoulders focusing my attention back on the tv. 

''I'm going to pick you up'' Jungkook spoke almost through gritted teeth before standing up from his spot and leaving to the bedroom. 

--------------------------------------------

[ Day of the Dinner]

''Aw don't worry who knows perhaps she is actually a sweet little grandma'' Chanhee spoke over the phone making me chuckle. 

''Let's hope so'' I replied. Of course, I tell Chanhee everything that is going on. She is my best friend and basically the only one who I can rely on. 

''Goodluck Y/N!'' She shouted to cheer me up as both of us said our farewell and ended the call. I was currently still at work finishing some stuff before heading out. 

''Ommo look at that person! Isn't he handsome? It looks like he is waiting for someone'' 2 of my female colleagues were standing by the window looking down with drooling mouths. 

''Wait....'' I heard one of them say. My ears were focusing on their conversation as I was packing my stuff ready to head out. 

''Isn't that Y/N her husband?'' Hearing that I instantly choked on my spit and both their heads turned to me.

''It is! Ahhh Y/N how lucky you are to have such a handsome and sweet husband come pick you up from work'' Both of them were getting lost in their own dreamy fantasy. Just that moment my phone started to ring. 

''Mr. Do not answer'' Great he was calling me. 

''Girls instead of drooling over men out of the windows, it's better to focus on our project we don't have much time before the deadline'' I spoke smiling before wishing them both a good night. 

---------------------------------------

''Why aren't you answering my phone?'' Jungkook asked the moment I stepped outside making me roll my eyes. I noticed him looking up at the window finally noticing my 2 colleagues checking him out. Once they saw that they smiled shyly while waving awkwardly. Seeing Jungkook smile at them and wave back made them both lose it. 

''I'll be taking a cab'' I informed as I walked away but right that instant I felt myself being pulled before my feet hang in mid-air. 

''What are you doing put me down?!'' I squealed being trapped in Jungkooks arms. He carried me bridal style to the car and plopped me down on the passenger seat before closing the door. 

Great......

-TBC-