Chapter 27

- Y/N's POV-

''Woow I wouldn't see that coming from that Minseok guy. Not that I know him but just what you told me about him he doesn't seem like that'' Chanhee spoke through the phone as I plopped myself in front of my desk at the office. 

''Well, it's not that I'm sure if it's true though. I mean Jungkook said it...'' I responded back hearing her hum. 

''And? Do you think you believe Jungkook?'' She asked making me slightly sigh as I hang my head low. 

''I don't know if I believe Jungkook....I don't even know what I think of him....or what I feel for him..'' I muttered softly getting confused by my own thoughts. A soft silence stayed between the two of us until Chanhee spoke up. 

''You know you have told me multiple times about how you are confused about your feelings for Jungkook. You care about him that's a fact....Perhaps...you're just so caught up in the past that you want to dislike him but in fact.....you might actually be falling for him right now'' She explained making me even sigh more. It's not that I have never thought of this. Believe me, I thought about this theory almost every night or every time I have an encounter with Jungkook. But the truth is....I just don't know. 

''Let's hope that isn't the case. My boss is here I gotta go'' I spoke quickly seeing my boss enter with a bright morning smile on his face. 

''Good morning everyone!'' My boss happily greeted with a smile on his face that just wouldn't fade away. Everyone greeted him back including me bowing my head.

''So you guys know what today is right? We will start on our new project in collaboration with JR Corporation'' My boss began and everyone their eyes started to lit up just mentioning Jungkook his parents their company. Or should I say his company? That and occasionally people would turn to me shooting me smiles as well. 

''Yes yes JR Corporation is a famous company helping them with this will open a lot of doors for us, so we should do our best! Let's thank Y/N the head of our sales department and lovely colleague for granting us such an opportunity'' My boss lifted his hands indicating for me to stand with a proud face. I shyly stood up seeing everyone look at me and starting to clap and cheer. 

''Now I get why you never told us much about your husband'' One of my co-workers spoke out loud winking at me as she did. Yeah, the day some people found out Jungkook is my husband it spread through the whole company like wildfire. 

I plopped myself down in my seat again and shortly after everyone started on their tasks. 

---------------------------------

''Bye Y/N see you tomorrow'' I bowed my head towards everyone who I ran out to towards the exit wishing them a good evening. Man, this day seemed so long.....but thinking about going home didn't make it any better. I headed towards my car in the garage once I seated myself behind the wheel my phone started to ring and looking at the color ID I leaned over resting my forehead against the steering wheel. 

''OMGGGG'' I yelled from frustration. I want to avoid him at all costs but it's just impossible to do so if you live in the same house. 

''Hello....'' I spoke softly but hearing heavy breaths and people in the background made me straighten my back being alarmed. What's going on?

''Y/N!! Thank god you picked up. You see Jungk-''

''Chanwoo?'' I questioned interrupting his speech. 

''Yeah yeah, this is Chanwoo. I'm calling with Jungkook his phone'' He explained making me nod to myself. 

''You see.....he is having a hard day today...and kind of got himself drunk. Ohhhhh Jungkook don't! Come on stand up!'' I slightly chuckled hearing the situation on the other side of the phone. I bet he is just calling to let me know he is letting Jungkook crash at his place

''I'm going to bring him home now but I can't really stay to take care of him. Are you home soon? I'm afraid of leaving him alone'' He spoke making me fall silent. 

''Oh....yeah I'll be home in a bit'' I replied hearing him release a huge sigh of relief.

''Great! We will see you in a bit then bye.'' We ended the call and I drove my way home with a heavy heart....After last night I don't really feel like facing Jungkook....

-------------------------------------

''Oh, careful.....There we go. Well, then my job is done'' Chanwoo clapped seating Jungkook down on the couch. 

''Thank you'' I smiled seeing him return it. 

''You're welcome. Have a nice night'' He waved before taking off and there I was once again alone with Jungkook....My stomach started to feel heavy feeling a sudden tension in the air.

''Do you want something to drink?'' I asked noticing Jungkook standing up. He wasn't really talkative but did seem to have trouble standing on his feet and his cheeks were really red. 

''I'm fine...'' He muttered. I noticed him sinking through his ankle causing me to grab his arm for support but the moment I did he pulled himself harshly away.

''I said I'm fine!'' He yelled annoyed making me stumble backward. 

''Sorry....'' I spoke softly not really wanting to be stuck with an angry and drunk Jungkook in the house. 

''No...'' he spoke stumbling his way towards me. 

''I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mi-'' His words got cut off as his hands searched for something to support on but with no avail causing him to lose balance and sink to the floor. I crouched down next to him ignoring his warning from before. Reaching for his arms I helped him stand up but I started to get a bit worried noticing how hot he was feeling. Is he getting sick again?

His eyes fell on me as I helped him but a simple glance turned into a stare making me feel uncomfortable. Once my eyes met his, his hands reached for my waist grasping it tightly as he pulled me towards his chest. 

''What are you doi-'' 

''Why him?'' He asked making me confused. I slightly tilted my head shaking it. 

''I don't know what you're talki-''

''Why Minseok'' He spoke clearly, cutting me off for the second time. 

''Why Minseok....What's wrong with me?'' he continued asking...but my lips were unable to answer him. 

''Look....Jungkook you should head to bed'' I tried squirming my way out of his grip but with no avail. That strong stare still holding trying to look through my soul. His face started to lean closer to mine along with his body pressing up against my small frame. The closer he got the more the strong scent of alcohol appeared coming from his breath. 

''You're breath reeks of alcohol..'' I complaint slightly pushing his chest hoping he would start a discussion with me, but instead, his left hand trapped my chin between his fingers slightly tilting my head. A cocky smile appeared on his face as he lifted one of his eyebrows. 

''Then I guess you should bare with it ....honey'' Before I could say anything back my lips got sealed having him harshly press his against mine. My eyes widened out of shock and my hands tried to push him off but the weight he was putting on me was just too much. 

The moment he pulled away my hand flew in the air ready to strike his face. 

''Are you craz--'' But once again he leaned in deep this time taking a hold of my wrist and his lips moving slowly against mine. I wanted to break free but my body just wouldn't listen to me....and a strong tingling feeling in my stomach started to grow.

-TBC-