Chapter 24

- Y/N's POV-

''Hey am I disturbing you?'' He greeted and for some reason, I started to become nervous. Minseok and I haven't seen each other for a while but we message each other often to keep in touch, yet hearing his voice makes me kinda nervous. Looking at Chanhee I could see her already wriggling her brows with a smirk teasing me like usual.

''No not at all'' I answered curiously wanting to know why he called. 

''Oh well good. You see I'm having a day off today and was wondering....since we haven't seen each other for quite a while. If you would like to maybe go have a drink with me tonight. I'll pick you up from work if you want too'' Hearing how shyly he was asking this made me smile. 

''Oh well you see.....I'm actually having a day off as well. So we can have a drink sooner. If you want'' I replied hearing him fall silent for a bit. I looked at Chanhee in confusion who was eagerly trying to hear what we were talking about.

''Uhm change of plans how about dinner?'' He finally spoke making me tilt my head.

''Dinner?'' I asked hearing him slightly chuckle. 

''At my place. I'll make you my famous lasagna'' Hearing him say this I slightly chuckled myself while nodding my head being happy.

''Sounds good'' I agreed hearing him cheer from the other side of the phone. 

''Awesome I'll text you the time and address'' he informed. Shortly after we both said our goodbyes ending the call. 

''And?!'' Chanhee questioned almost jumping on my lap to know. 

''He invited me to have dinner at his place. He will be making his famous lasagna he said'' I smiled causing Chanhee to squeal from happiness. 

''That's great! '' She explained before instantly freezing on her spot. It looked like she was thinking.

''What?'' I asked seeing her eyes widen. 

''Perhaps you and Minseok were destined to meet as well. Only this is in a romantic way. Childhood friends meeting after years to fall in love all over again. What do you think?'' she asked after stating her theory as if it belongs to some soap series. 

''I think....that you're crazy'' I laughed causing her to laugh as well. 

--------------------------------------------

I nervously stood on my spot looking at the oak door in front of me. Glancing down at my phone my google maps showed me that I have reached my destination. This is it....I took a deep breath before quickly scanning around to check if anyone was looking at me, thinking about why I would be standing here for 5 minutes already. Minseok does live in a very neat and cozy neighborhood. 

''Here goes nothing'' I muttered to myself before reaching out towards the doorbell. Once I pressed it and heard it ring I took two steps back holding my phone tightly in my hands. 

''I'm coming!'' I heard Minseok his voice shout and seconds after the door flew open. He was panting in the doorway with a smile on his face, it seemed he ran his way here. His bangs slightly a mess but what caught my attention the most was the cute pink floral patterned apron he was wearing. 

''Hey, Come in'' he smiled as he pressed himself to the side letting me pass by. 

''Thank you for having me'' I smiled as I entered the house. Stepping inside I stood in a small hallway taking off my shoes. Minseok walked pass me gesturing for me to follow him. We walked out of the hallway turning left and instantly met the kitchen with a tiny living room attached. It's so cute and cozy inside. I'm guessing Minseok lives on his own so it's a perfect place for just one person.