Chapter 11

- Y/N's POV-

It has been 2 days since Jungkook his apology and things are still the same. Both of us still barely talking or seeing each other and just minding our own business. Like I said I'm thankful for his apology but it didn't really change anything and I'm sure it's the same for him. 

Today is a special day cause.....it's my birthday! I should be very happy today considering it's a celebration day but in fact, I'm not. I don't have a family to celebrate it with although even if my parents would be here they wouldn't be celebrating my birthday, to begin with. On top of that Chanhee is on vacation with her husband and son right now....which leaves no one left. I really am a loner in this world. 

At the moment I was just walking around the city, shopping around for a bit and just enjoying some time on my own. As I was planning to enter a store my phone suddenly started ringing and looking at the caller ID it appeared to be an unknown phone number. 

''Hello?'' I asked as I answered to phone only to hear silence. 

''H-'' Before I could ask again the person on the other side started to use their voice.

''Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday my sweet Y/N! Happy birthday to you!'' I smiled from ear to ear instantly recognizing the person's voice. 

''Minseok-ah!'' I shouted happily hearing him laugh on the other side of the phone. 

''Happy birthday Y/N'' he spoke sweetly making me smile once again.

''Thank you!'' I exclaimed with a little jump. 

''Unfortunately, I'm at a business meeting in Japan right now. I won't be back for a week but I hope you enjoy your birthday,'' he spoke making me nod. Once again a friend that isn't around to celebrate with me. 

''Thank you for the cute birthday wish. You should head back to your meeting'' I smiled not wanting to hold him up any longer.

''Leave some cake for me. I will message you!'' he spoke in a hurry as I heard someone screaming him name in the background. And with that our small conversation ended fast. 

''I should buy some cake'' I smiled to myself before continuing my shopping spree. 

----------------------------------------------

''Chanhee!!!'' I screamed happily as I waved like crazy towards my phone. I was settled in the living room, tv on while surrounded by snacks and a birthday cake. It was currently almost 9 PM and luckily Jungkook still didn't come home. 

''Y/N!!'' he waved as well while fake sobbing. Chanhee was, of course, the first to wish me a happy birthday as soon as I woke up but we didn't really have time to call each other. 

''How was your day?'' She asked making me sulk earning some laughter from her. 

''AH don't joke! It was lonely unlike you I don't have a sweet husband and cute son to spend my birthday with'' I joked seeing her smile. 

''Ahhh my baby don't worry when I get back we will spend an awesome time together to make up for today'' he smiled making me smile as well. 

''It's late there isn't it?'' I questioned noticing how the sky was very dark over there.

''Yeah my hubby and baby are already sleeping'' she spoke making me turn soft. Despite it being very late she still wanted to video call. 

''Go sleep'' I spoke only to see her shake her head with a pout. 

''I don't wanna leave you alone'' she spoke making me laugh.

''Yah I'm not alone I have snacks, a birthday cake, and Song Joong Ki keeping me company'' I exclaimed as I showed her the tv screen to see my favorite actor. 

''So go sleep! I'll message you tomorrow. BYEEEEEE'' I shouted into the phone before ending the call. The moment I did I felt myself falling into a slump. I leaned my head against the couch as I looked at the stuff in the living room. How I wish I just had a life like Chanhee...

- End Y/N's POV-

-------------------------------------

- Jungkook's POV-

''Why are you still here!?'' My dad shouted the moment he entered my office startling me. 

''I'm still finishing this pro-''

''Go home! It's your wife her birthday I'm sure she is waiting for you. You had something planned for her right.'' My father spoke making me shocked. 

''Y-yeah of course'' I lied making him smile.

''Then go. You can leave early today'' he smiled while placing his hand on my shoulder.

--------------------------------

The moment I entered the house I could hear Y/N her loud voice coming from the living room.

''AH don't joke! It was lonely unlike you I don't have a sweet husband and cute son to spend my birthday with'' I heard her speak before the voice of her friend. Does she even know that I got home? I quietly took off my shoes listening in to the conversation. Once I got rid of my jacket I just stayed in the little hall not wanting to interrupt her conversation.  

''I don't wanna leave you alone'' her friend spoke as Y/N told her to end the call. 

''Yah I'm not alone I have snacks, a birthday cake, and Song Joong Ki keeping me company'' Y/N exclaimed making me crack up. She is such a loner. After a loud bye, she finally ended the call and right when I was about to head silently to the bedroom the sound of sobbing alarmed me. 

Is she crying? The lights in the living room suddenly got turned off, but shortly after I could hear a lucifer being lit. Candles started to lit up while I silently approached Y/N but she still didn't notice me. On her own, she lighted the candles on her cake while she kept on sobbing. 

''H-happy birthday to me......H-ha...ppy birthday to...me'' she started singing through her tears while clapping into her hands. Is she really feeling....that lonely? She didn't even finish her song before placing her hands together and making a wish. The moment she blew out the candles I turned the lights back on causing her to look my way, and when she noticed me her eyes widened out of embarrassment. 

- End Jungkook's POV-

-------------------------------------------------

- Y/N's POV-

Why is he here so early?!! I quickly wiped my tears as I started to drown myself in embarrassment. I'm a laughing stock..... He didn't hear my cry right? I just hope he only arrived just now. 

''Why are all the lights out?'' He asked making me stand up in a hurry. 

''I was about to head to bed'' I blurted out as I quickly walked past him. 

''Without clearing up your stuff?'' I heard Jungkook ask and right now I just wanted to slap myself.

''Right'' I spoke softly before heading back to grab all the snacks that were scattered across the coffee table. As I was bent over I felt a presence close behind me. The moment I straightened my back I felt it being pressed up against Jungkook his chest. Losing my breath for a second I felt something icy against my neck along with Jungkook his hands...

''Happy birthday....'' I heard him whisper from behind me leaving me shocked. Looking down at my neck I noticed a small clover hanging around it covered in rhinestones.

''T-Thank you....'' I spoke a bit stunned as I turned around meeting his face.

''Don't get the wrong idea. It's a present from my mom. She wanted me to give it to you'' He explained making me nod. Jungkook giving me a present wouldn't make sense. I'm blessed to have such sweet parents in law. 

''It's beautiful'' I smiled while once again looking down at the beautiful piece. 

''Well I'm heading to bed, make sure to clean everything'' he spoke while looking at the mess behind me before disappearing to the bedroom. 

-TBC-