Chapter 4

-Y/N's POV-

I was laying so safe and sound being wrapped up in warmth. My hands were leaning comfortably against something along with my head while I was still enjoying my time in bed. It didn't take long before I heard someone opening the curtains and a ray of sun hit my face. I immediately turned my face more digging my head into what I thought was a pillow. 

''Time to wake up love birds'' The familiar voice of Jungkook's mom spoke alarming me. I instantly opened my eyes only to look at Jungkook his neck. My hands were resting on his chest while his arms and legs were wrapped around me holding me against him. I looked up only to see Jungkook looking at me with a small sleepy smirk on his face. As fast as I could I shoved his chest getting out of the position, luckily his mom didn't see it. Jungkook his parents think that we are truly in love and living a happy married life, if only they knew.......

''Mrs. Jeon good morning. So sudden to see you here so early'' I yawned while getting off the bed. I straightened my nightgown slightly smiling at her. Jungkook also got off the bed and it didn't take long for him to wrap his arms around me hugging me from behind he slightly bent forward resting his chin on my shoulder. He sure knows when to take advantage of the moments. He knows that I won't be shoving him away in front of his mom. 

''Yeah I actually came to drop off Jungkook and yours outfit for the event next week'' she smiled. I could see her chuckle at Jungkook's behavior finding it cute. Of course, she would find it cute, it's her son. 

''Thanks mom'' he slightly yawned making her smile. 

''Thank you '' I smiled. 

''No problem. Now I will leave you guys be'' she waved before leaving the room. Shortly after I could hear the front door shut and a  car driving off. 

The moment she left the room I instantly elbowed Jungkook his stomach causing him to let go of me. I turned around wanting to slap his chest but before I could he grabbed my wrist stopping me. 

''Slept well, didn't you. You just wouldn't stop cuddling up to me'' he smirked while leaning towards my face. How I hate being in one house with this guy

''Shut up. I'm sure you were the one scooting closer each time you perv'' I spoke back only to see his smile grow bigger.

''Of course. I just wanted to feel what you are hiding underneath your nightgown'' hearing him say that I could feel my face heating up and instantly pulled myself out of his grip. 

''Did I make you blush?'' he asked amused from behind me as I walked my way towards the door. Did he already forget about his stupid presentation? I'd rather have him mad at me then act like this. Right, when I was about to open the door it closed shortly after again feeling Jungkook his presence behind me. His hand was resting against the door keeping it shut while I could feel his breath fanning the back of my neck.  

''Where do you think you are going?'' He whispered while I could his face coming closer. Until now Jungkook hasn't forced himself on me and I'm happy about that, but that doesn't mean he never will. I could feel his other hand reaching for the strap of my nightgown that was resting on my shoulder. I turned around snapping this instant.

''Just leave me alone!'' I shouted annoyed making sure to shove him away from me with all I got. I could feel myself getting scared. As I shoved him away I stumbled backward as well my hand swinging to the back hitting a bird statue that was standing on a dresser next to the door. My hand swung fast and hard towards it causing the sharp edges to injure me. I could feel a bit of warm liquid forming on my hands as I watched Jungkook regain his balance.

''Y/N your han-''

''Leave me alone'' I spoke again before turning my back and leaving the room. There was nowhere for me to run to, not dressed like this so obviously Jungkook followed behind me out of the room. 

I entered the kitchen and grabbed a first aid kit box to treat myself, Jungkook kept following behind me and eventually came to a hold seeing me grab the box.

''I was just joking'' he commented while I opened the box trying not to spill any of my blood.

''Really funny'' I replied with the most emotionless tone ever. Finding the ointment and bandage Jungkook walked up to me grabbing it away from me. 

''I'll do it'' he spoke. I didn't pull back because I know treating my own hand would be hard to do. I hissed from the pain feeling the ointment sting my wound. I could see Jungkook looking at me from time to time but I kept looking to the side not making any eye contact. 

''You know I would never do something like that right'' He spoke as he started wrapping the bandage carefully around my hand. Was he referring to forcing himself on me? As if I would believe that? 

''Y/N'' he spoke my name noticing I didn't reply to him.

''Why don't you just divorce me?'' I asked. This time I did look at him. He was done treating my hand making me pull it back. 

''I will never sleep with you, nor give you any kids. You will be living a miserable married life for years and won't be having an heir and you're telling me you won't force yourself on me? If you really plan on staying married to me, you won't be getting a child unless you force yourself on me. The only question is when will you do it.....'' The room fell silent and he didn't reply to what I said. 

''Go marry someone who you actually love. Why did you marry me?''

''Because my parents wanted too'' he answered exactly what I thought he would answer.

''So you rather live an unhappy life as long as your parents are happy?'' I questioned. 

''I'm not unhappy'' he stated making me scoff.

''Of course, you aren't'' before I could turn around he grabbed my wrist stopping me. 

''Why did you marry me?'' He spoke darting the same question back at me. 

''Same reason as yours. Biggest mistake of my life'' I replied before yanking my hand free.

-TBC-