Chapter 35

- Y/N's POV-

''No thank yo-'' Before I could even finish my sentence a scream left my mouth feeling myself being pulled into the pool. Luckily instead of going under Jungkook held me against his body just in time. 

''I'm not gonna take no for an answer'' He grinned making me glare at him. I clung onto him for life feeling scared and uncomfortable. 

''I...I wanna get out'' I squirmed causing him to chuckle. 

His hands were tightly wrapped around my waist while my hands were wrapped around his neck not planning on letting go even for a second. My legs were just trampling the water trying to stay afloat not even knowing how. 

''Relax....just'' He didn't finish his sentence feeling one of his hands grab my left leg guiding it around his waist, he did so for the other one as well before placing his hand back around my waist.

''See? All good'' he smiled but it didn't make me feel better. I felt his hands letting go of my body and instead started moving into the water causing us to move. 

''Yahh....why are you letting go. Don't let go I'm gonna drown'' I panicked earning laughter coming from him. 

''As long as you don't let go of me you won't drown'' he informed but my mind just wouldn't relax. After a couple of minutes, I started to get used to the feeling and it actually felt nice. I understand why people like swimming....being in the water like this and being able to actually swim would make you feel free...

 ''See.....Not that scary right?'' Jungkook asked but the moment our eyes met I looked away. 

''Well you looked away fast. Am I that scary?'' He asked chuckling but I couldn't respond. Having him this close to me, feeling his body this close to me...It made me nervous. 

''Is it the forehead? Does it make me look ugly?'' He continued making me shook my head. 

''Just....a bit nervous'' I spoke too soft for him to hear. 

''What?'' He asked but I wasn't planning on repeating myself. 

''Why are you being so weird? Since when are you so nice to me?'' I nagged feeling suspicious. 

''Am I usually that awful towards you? Sorry.....from now on I won't be like that anymore'' he spoke making me fall silent. 

''Come on it's time to get on my back'' he spoke excited making my eyes widen. His hands grabbed my legs forcing them off him causing me to cling more onto him. 

''What?'' I questioned in a panic tone. 

''Don't worry it's gonna be fun. Look just release your legs and hold my shoulders'' as he explained he carefully guided me as well. He was holding my waist so I was still stable while I held his shoulders.

''I'm gonna slowly turn around but keep on holding my shoulders okay and then you can just hold me from behind. As if I'm going to give you a piggyback ride'' he explained. The moment he turned around I slightly panicked instantly going for his neck holding him tightly. His hand slightly held my arm hearing him cough.

''Gently, not choke me'' He spoke making me blush from embarrassment. 

''Sorry,'' I muttered softly. My chest was pressed up against his back as my legs were floating in the water. It actually felt pretty nice being able to float like that. 

''Hold on okay'' Jungkook spoke and before I knew it he slowly started to swim. My legs kept on floating behind me with my body as well. It was feeling as if I was swimming as well only not doing the arm movements. Noticing how I was smiling at the feeling, embarrassment hit me. A grown woman smiling at the fact that she was in a pool staying afloat.