Chapter 46

- Y/N's POV-

- 2 months later- 

Looking at the clear blue sky above me a sigh left my mouth. I was enjoying some sun in the garden my back laying somewhat comfortable on the wooden texture beneath me. I still remember all the days I spend here with my grandma. During the summer we would be laying on here all the time, cutting fruit, watching the stars. It was basically a big wooden table you could say but used to lay or sit on. Well, that and other stuff we would use it to even eat dinner during spring and summer.

Being here for 2 months right now I felt really peaceful. So many memories came back just living in this house. I kept thinking about my grandma every day, not only her but even about my highschool life. When I left Seoul when I was little we moved to Gwangju. Not only because of my parents their work but also because my grandma lived here. So she could take after me easily. I looked briefly at my phone once again taking a look at the article that was trending right now. 

'Jeon Jungkook denies rumors of divorce'

I have read the article...It said that after these rumors appeared Jungkook himself clarified that there wasn't a divorce involved, but that I was currently on a personal trip. Since they were my personal life matters there was no need to explain it to the media. 

''Divorce....'' I muttered to myself. It has been 2 months that I left. I haven't seen Jungkook at all, nor did we call or text. Basically we had no contact at all. I did receive the divorce papers that need to be filled in from both ends. Yet once I received them I only took a look at it. After that, I never touched them again. Did Jungkook fill them in? Why isn't he asking me about my papers? Both of us need to fill them in to seal the deal. Most importantly......Why didn't I fill them in? 

-----------------------------------

''Ah Y/N! He is here again!'' A smile crept on my face seeing Haneul excitedly jumping on her place. Like I was planning to I spend most of my time at the orphanage. Just hearing the stories of some of these kids were heartbreaking, but yet they are all filled with so much love and laughter. Spending my days here made me regain energy. It made me release my worries and just enjoy my time with them. 

''You didn't call again before coming here'' I stated resting my hand in my hip. Minseok smiled brightly a bag lifted in his hand as the kids started to circle around him. We were all playing outside with the nice weather that we were currently having. 

''Surprise'' he grinned before we knew it the kids started jumping him wondering what he brought with him.

-----------------------------

*Flashback*

''It's starting to feel real right now. You're really going....'' I slightly nodded my head not knowing what to say. Is Minseok hurting as well? Just like how I am hurting Jungkook......am I hurting him as well? But.....seeing how he organized a small farewell party really made me happy. I don't want Minseok to leave me. I want him in my life ever since we were little he has been there for me.....I hope no matter what....he will stay with me. 

''Ah well, I'll come by often!'' He cheered but for some reason, it was hard for me to smile. 

''Don't push it. I know you're busy'' My words came out soft....perhaps I was scared after all. That the distance between us....would allow us to grow apart once again. A gasp left my mouth feeling myself being pulled into an embrace. I could feel his breath tickling my ear while my face was pressed up against his chest inhaling his scent.

''Idiot.....'' his soft voice whispered, I felt myself gradually hugging him back. 

''I won't leave you.....no matter what'' Those words tugged on my heart like a string. It's like he was reading my mind.