Chapter 7

[ Day of the event] 

-Y/N's POV-

Somehow I managed to avoid Jungkook up till today. I have been staying the past days at hotels and only came to the house if I needed something. Today I will be speaking to Jungkook his parents in honestly how I feel about our marriage. I figured that it wouldn't be long till I move out of the house after that so might as well get used to hotels already, till I find someplace to stay. 

I arrived home early today to get ready for the event. Ever since I arrived Jungkook and I haven't spoken a single thing to one another. The air felt really heavy.....

Jungkook his mother was kind enough to drop off our clothes some days earlier. Looking at the dress that she prepared for me my eyes widened. 

''OMG......'' I spoke out loud as I pulled the dress out of the closet. Jungkook was already ready to go currently waiting in the living room until I was done. I finished my makeup and hair already keeping my make up simple and my hair in elegant loose curls. I was shocked placing the dress in front of my chest to imagine how it would look on me as I looked into the body mirror. To be honest, today was the first day I actually saw it.....

'''What do I do? This is a bit......'' I tilted my head, my eyes still locked on my reflection in the mirror. The dress was a long dress that reached my ankles, made out of soft silky fabric in a deep red-toned color. My shoulders were covered with only two thin straps as the front cut was shaped into a deep v form till my breasts. The same went for the back only the v shape there went more downward towards midway my back. At the neckline and backline of the dress, it had some tiny beadings to add some bling to the dress. No matter how I look at it.....it's too sexy. She really had to give me this dress?

Knowing that I couldn't be taking too long I quickly got into the dress and put on some white heels as well to match the white pearl beading on the dress. I stormed to the mirror again to give myself one last look and seeing myself I fell into a shock.

''Damn Y/N.......you look good'' I spoke out loud as I brushed my hair to my back. I was pretty astonished by the way the dress looked on me, but the fact that it was pretty revealing kept me nervous. I never wear this type of revealing fits. 

''Are you almost done? We are going to be la-'' Before Jungkook could finish his sentence I already opened the door in a hurry meeting his face.

''I'm done'' I spoke awkwardly noticing how close he was standing. His face immediately turned away causing me to see his slightly red ears. 

''Let's go'' he muttered softly before scratching the back of his neck as he walked towards the front door.  

-----------------------------------------------

Arriving at the location my eyes widened at the sight, so many people arrived already. Once we entered the venue I quietly followed Jungkook towards his parents. 

''Y/N!'' His mom greeted me so warmly like always attacking me with a hug. 

'"Mrs.Jeon it's good to see you again'' I smiled as I returned the hug. The fact that I actually really adore Jungkook his parents is the only pleasant thing about our marriage. 

''Ommo I couldn't imagine the dress any beautiful on you. You look gorgeous my dear.'' She complimented as she held my hands admiring my appearance. 

''Thank you for arranging the dress for me'' I thanked with a small bow. 

''Doesn't she look breathtaking Jungkook-ah?'' She asked with the brightest smile ever. I could already feel the awkward tension in the air once she dropped the question.