Chapter 16

- Y/N's POV-

I happily hummed my way to a nearby convenience store to pick up some instant noodles for the night. It was already pretty late and around this time of the year, it was getting dark sooner, filling the streets with lights. I stopped in my tracks noticing my phone starting to vibrate due to someone calling me. Don't tell me Minseok forgot something at the cafe, back in the days he would always lose things or forget about them. He has a clumsy side to him which is actually pretty cute. My face froze for a minute noticing the caller's ID. Why would he be calling me?

I sighed before....for the first time picking up the phone and placing it against my ear. The sentence he spoke to me that night instantly beamed through my head already sparking a bit of frustration. 

''From now on you better obey....or there will be consequences''

''So look who decided to pick up after 10 years'' Jungkook spoke making me stand on my spot leaning my hand in my hip. 

''Guess the threat did work'' he added making me scoff out loud.

''This is not about the threat okay. Just don't wanna have you whining about the fact that I didn't pick up again.'' I spoke but the truth is I was just curious to know why he was calling me at this time. 

''Wanted to ask if you had a great time with your lover Minseok today'' He spoke making me fall silent. How.....does he know?

''First of all he is not my lover and second of all are you stalking me?'' I spoke in disbelief only to hear him chuckle on the other side.

''Oh love I have better things to do than that. I passed by a cafe and saw you guys together that's all'' He mentioned allowing the conversation to fall silent for a while. 

''Well I had a wonderful time if that was what you want to know. I'm ending the ca-''

''Y/N'' Hearing Jungkook speak my name in a suddenly serious tone made me stop talking. 

''What?'' I asked only to be waiting in suspense with silence hanging from the other side on the phone. 

''I see you'' he blew into the phone mimicking a creepy voice. 

''Get lost'' I replied back before actually ending the call. I made my way to the convenience store once I approached it my steps started to become smaller seeing a group of 4 guys stalling in front of the store. They were fooling around with each other, but the vibe they gave was totally creepy. I'm sure I will just pass by buying my stuff and go home without any comments from them. I'm just scaring myself just because they give a vibe like that, doesn't actually mean they are bad people. 

I straightened my back and fixed my posture going for a confident look as I passed by. They all stopped talking and instantly I could feel their eyes scanning me. I entered the store in a hurry heading to the noodle section as fast as possible. I just want to be away from here already. Once I bought what I needed I settled for that same posture again, eyes settled on the ground as I made my way outside.

''Hey pretty lady'' The first comment got send to me as I passed by, but I decided to ignore it and just continue walking. Hoping that they would just say things to me but let me be once they know I'm not in the mood for this was something I was hoping for, but that thought faded away once I felt my bag with noodles being pulled out of my hand. I turned around seeing 2 of the boys near me one of them holding my bag checking the content. 

''Ramen~~'' He spoke as he checked the bag before sending me a smile. By his voice, I could recognize that he was the person sending the first comment. His hands were full of rings and his hair dyed in a dark blond color. Looking at his clothes it seemed as if he had....a fight or some sort. Dark stains on his white shirt and black jeans. Are these guys some sort of gang or something. 

''You ignored me right there'' he spoke again once again sending me a smile that made a shiver go down my spine. 

''I'm in a hurry, so if you would be so kind to give me back my bag'' I spoke already reaching out for the bag but instead, he moved it more out of my reach. At the moment I was feeling scared but at the same time very annoyed. It was a long day, meeting with Minseok made that day less hard and right now these guys had to ruin it again. 

''No apology?'' He joked making his friend lightly laugh, I noticed right now that the other 2 also started to make their way towards the scene. 

Apology? Why the heck do you need an apology? I sighed before relaxing my shoulders and looking him in the eyes my irritation getting the best of me. 

''I'm sorry asshole. Now give me the ba-'' Before I could finish my sentence I felt his hand harshly clasping around my jaw trapping my cheeks as well. Damnit me and my mouth got me in trouble again. 

''You sure know how to run your mouth'' he spoke leaning his face closer to mine. Due to the situation of my jaw being clenched I wasn't able to comment but only to show him my anger through my eyes. All the other 3 guys started to laugh because of the situation some even telling me I'm in trouble right now. 

Right before I wanted to lift my legs in an attempt for a kick towards his crotch I noticed an arm coming into my vision. That arm reached for the guy his wrist taking a hold on it, and that's when his started to lose on me, eventually even fully letting go. Looking up at the person that came to my rescue my eyes widened out of shock. What in the world is he doing here?!

''Care to explain why a brat like you is doing this to my wife'' Hearing Jungkook say that I fell silent......It's not because of what he said, but how he said it. He sounded......mad.....the same tone he spoke with to me that night. That tone in his voice was something that could scare me, it would make me cower away from him and right now.....I was starting to get scared of him once again.

I could see the guys their eyes widen and by the look of it, Jungkook was applying a lot of pressure on the guy his wrist making his face turn a bit red. 

''W-We were ju-''

'''Next time you decide to do something like this again, I will make sure to break your wrist got it'' Jungkook interrupted making the guy only nod obediently. My bag got ripped out of his hands while Jungkook reached for my wrist pulling me towards him. 

''Let's go home'' He spoke making me follow silently.....

-TBC-