Chapter 45

- Y/N's POV-

Many cars were already leaving the property as I was still in search for Jungkook his car. 

''Ah there it is'' I spoke to myself. I found myself turning over my shoulder hearing a lot of commotion coming from my right. I noticed a tall guy being surrounded by multiple girls making some small talk. Noticing that it was Kuroo I felt myself scoff. 

''He sure is popular'' I muttered under my breath and right that moment his head lifted up looking at me. I instantly looked away hurrying my way to the car. Don't tell me he actually heard me from such a distance.

''Wait up!'' His voice called out and just like he wanted I stopped in my tracks. It didn't take long for him to reach me. He was smiling brightly with heavy breaths his cheeks tinting a cherry color. 

''You're leaving as well?'' He asked. I didn't speak just simply nodded my head giving him his answer. I noticed him scanning around probably in search of Jungkook. 

''Where is Jung-''

''He will be coming in a bit'' I answered wanting to step into the car quickly. It's not that I don't like Kuroo....it's more like I'm being cautious. He seems nice but also a person with a lot of tricks up his sleeve and I don't know if I could see him as an enemy or ally. 

''Ah I see, so how did you like today's event?'' He asked once again starting some small talk. He really is talkative, isn't he? 

''The usual...I guess'' I shrugged my shoulder but immediately regretted my reply. Why am I being so rude? 

''Seems you aren't in the mood to talk to me'' he grinned. 

''Get home safely. Perhaps I'll see you some other time'' He waved before walking away. I watched him walk up to his parents joining them before I stepped into the car taking my seat on the passenger's side. Now I feel bad.....What's with my behavior? 

------------------------------------------

The car ride was silent and awkward. I was dying to know what Jungkook and Minseok talked about, but asking him that seemed like a really bad move. 

We reached the apartment safe and sound, none of us releasing words. I started to feel anxious. 

''The opening is in 2 days......after that you're leaving'' Finally Jungkook filled the emptiness in the room with his words, but hearing him bring this up didn't make my anxiousness fade away. 

''Yeah....'' I spoke softly under my breath my eyes focused on the ground in front of me. 

Silence.....it was silent. Both of us standing across one another. My eyes fixed on Jungkook who was looking down at his feet. His shoulders hanging low while his hands were slowly tightening. He was hurting.....once again. 

''I guess I can't do this after all.....'' A soft sentence left his mouth filled with frustration. 

''I don't know how that guy can control himself so easily, but I can't'' My eyes widened meeting Jungkook his eyes within seconds. His hands that were seconds removed from balling into fists were now gripping my shoulders. 

''I love you! I love you Y/N! I want you to stay with me...I don't want you to go. I don't care if I'm being selfish by throwing my feelings at you, I know that I'm not thinking about your feelings and only thinking about myself, but......but.....'' His eyes left mine briefly for a second as he tried to control his breath. 

''It's the first time....that I'm having these strong feelings for someone. I'm not going to hold them back. You said it yourself you don't know if you love me or not. You didn't reject me, so I'll just keep reminding you about my feelings and perhaps someday.....someday you will be able to return them. If you don't reject me now.....I'll see it that I still have a chance...'' And with that he released a huge sigh as he stepped backward, his hands slowly sliding down my arms letting go. I...I don't know what to say.