Special Ch 1 : Work, Work, Work

Y/N

I followed after Jungkook heading towards the front door. Yawning as I did, I rubbed my eyes a bit trying to make my vision a bit more clearer. Luckily after seeing him off I can hop back into bed cause today is my day off after all. 

''You got everything?'' I questioned noticing him putting on his coat. 

''Yeah...'' Somehow it seems like there is something on his mind. 

''What?'' I asked. Feeling the cold air hit my skin I made sure to close the cardigan I was wearing. 

''You always see me off'' He stated with a soft smile his hand reaching for my cheek slightly caressing it. 

''You do the same for me too'' I replied back causing him to nod. 

''I know...It just makes me think how nice it would be. If one day you will see me off like this with our child in your arms.'' Hearing his words caused me to instantly appear awake feeling my face flush. 

''I know I'm saying weird stuff. You still seem sleepy, hurry to bed I'll be going now'' He leaned in planting a kiss on my forehead, leaving me still speechless about what he said. 

''Bye, good luck and be careful'' I waved him off watching him leave the house. 

------------------------------------

''Ah Minhyuk-ah each day I see you, you seem bigger!'' I smiled brightly as I lifted him in my arms. 

I can't believe he is almost 2 I still remember the day Chanhee was in the hospital giving birth, it seems like that was a couple of months ago.

Kids grow so fast. 

I could hear Chanhee laugh from beside me, both of us are having a day off and decided to take Minhyuk to the park where we were currently at. 

''What?'' I asked feeling Minhyuk lean himself against me getting comfortable. 

''Nothing it's just. Seeing both of you makes me really happy. You treat him so much like he is your own son, I love that'' She spoke smiling from ear to ear. 

I always told Chanhee that I'm Minhyuk his second mother, she always told me that if anything happens to her and her husband I would be to one getting custody over him. That's just how much her child means to me. 

''So when do you think of popping one out yourself?'' She joked. It instantly made me think back about what Jungkook said this morning. 

''Well......''

---------------------------------------

''Aww, he said that?! That's so cute! He really just wants a child'' Chanhee seemed to be on cloud nine hearing what Jungkook said this morning.

''It's the first time he mentioned wanting a child'' Once again I felt my ears heating up talking about it. 

''How do you feel about it?'' Hearing her ask that question I looked down at Minhyuk who fell asleep in my arms. 

''Kinda scared. Giving birth just seems scary, but I know that in the end, you'll get something incredible in return.''

''And you'll have Jungkook to support you. Believe me, being pregnant there were a lot of times I became insecure or scared, but Jaejin helped me through it all. I think becoming pregnant and getting a child together also brought us closer in some other ways.'' Hearing her words did make me feel reassured. Of course, being pregnant isn't something I have to go through alone. I have Jungkook with me but...

Jungkook is a CEO....what if he isn't able to be by my side when I need him? 

''Yeah you're right'' I grinned slightly hugging Minhyuk tighter against me. 

-----------------------------------------------

''How was work?'' I greeted Jungkook who plopped his bag and jacket on the couch. 

''This project is giving me a lot of headaches'' He nagged slightly hanging his head back. 

''I still need to finish some stuff so if you need me I'm upstairs'' He informed. He was fast to grab his stuff and disappear upstairs where his home office laid. 

As I thought he is busy...Well I mean I can't be mad about it. It's his job after all. 

I decided to plop myself on the couch with a book in my hand to kill time by myself.

------------------------------------

He hasn't left his office since he came home. Should I just wait?

I took hesitant steps towards the door wanting to tell him that dinner was ready, but my thoughts were making me decide whether I should notify him or just wait for him to come out himself.

Ah, let's just go for it. 

The door leading to the room stood wide open. Peeking into the office I noticed Jungkook sighing while searching through some papers that were lying scattered around on his desk. 

I leaned against the doorway waiting for him to notice me, but that didn't happen. 

Slightly smiling at the side of a frustrating Jungkook I knocked on the wall, only to see him look shocked up at me. 

He is so cute.

''Dinner is ready'' I announced with a small smile. He ruffled his hair making it a mess before reaching for his phone checking it. 

''Oh damn, it's late already....uhmmm. You can eat without me, I'll eat later tonight'' he replied while his eyes stayed focused on his work. 

''If there is anything I can help with just ask.'' I wanted to let him know that he could rely on me as well for these kinds of matters. 

''It's okay. Go eat and rest, I'll join you later.''

That night I ate dinner without him and even killed some time afterward. Around 11 pm I decided to call it a day and head to bed. Even then Jungkook still remained in his office. Only at 1 am I felt him slip underneath the sheets joining me. 

----------------------------------------------------

Hearing my alarm go off slightly annoyed me feeling comfortable in bed. 

Ugh gotta head to the office today...

Turning around I stretched my arm out only to feel it land on the cold mattress. Due to the shock, I instantly became wide awake slightly propping myself up. 

''Jungkook?'' He isn't here.....

------------------------------------------

I fixed my hair brushing it upward with my fingers to put it in a ponytail. I held my phone between my ear and shoulder hearing it go off. 

''Hey, Where are you?'' I spoke hearing Jungkook pick up. 

If I'm correct he only has to go to the office for a meeting in the afternoon. 

''Ah, I'm at the office. I left early this morning, I didn't want to wake you so I just left you.'' Hearing his explanation kinda made me feel sad. 

He is so busy.....

''Ohh okay. Don't overwork yourself alright?''

''Hehe, I won't. I need to go, I'll see you tonight.'' I tossed my phone on the bed before looking back at my appearance in the mirror. 

''Should I surprise him tonight? As a reward for working so hard?'' Hearing myself say those words instantly made my face heat up, thinking about the scenario. 

''Ah Y/N Noo! What are you thinking!!!''

-TBC-

So I decided to write a special arc consisting of just a couple of chapters about Jungkook and Y/N their relationship after their newly wedded life!

Stay Tuned!