Chapter 15

- Chanwoo's POV -

I sighed at the look of Jungkook stretching out on the couch in my office. I was trying to focus on my work right now but having Jungkook storm into my office means its therapy time. You see as Jungkook his best friend he always comes to me when he has things on his mind. I work at his dad his company and I'm the head of the sales department, therefore, I have my own office. Yes my own office to focus on my work and work on it in peace, but Jungkook turned it into a therapy room. 

''I seriously don't get that woman'' he sighed loudly. Of course, he just wanted me to ask about it. 

''Which woman?'' I asked as I laid my pen down and focus my attention on him. 

''Y/N. You were the one who said act nice so she falls for you, well it didn't work. I'm done acting nice'' hearing him talk about his marriage again made me straighten my back. Oh boy....

- End Chanwoo's POV-

-----------------------------------------

- Jungkook's POV-

I explained what happened between Y/N and I to Chanwoo seeing his eyes widen. 

''Well honestly Jungkook, I don't blame her'' he spoke making me laugh in disbelief. Was I hearing things wrong?

''Like come on. She got forced into this marriage, just because you tried to act 'nice' to her doesn't instantly make her fall for you. Besides from what I hear you say you didn't really act that nice to her. You could have at least done something for her birthday'' he continued making me open my mouth. 

''I did!'' I exclaimed seeing him rubbing his temple.

''Eating a birthday cake that she had to buy for herself. That's just sad and you tried to watch drama with her but from how I hear it that only made things more awkward.'' Chanwoo never fails to be honest with me. 

''And what do you mean consequences huh? You guys might not get along well, but don't think of doing stupid stuff towards her. She is not like those other women who you spend your time with Jungkook.'' It's been a while since I heard him talk this serious. I noticed him standing up from his seat making his way towards me causing me to cower back into my seat. 

''Listen just be yourself with her, I'm not telling you to act all nice on purpose anymore. Just....just be yourself. But don't do stupid stuff please, you will only make things worse'' he spoke before slowly seating down next to me making me tilt my head.

''Who's friend are you? Make things worse? I will make her obey me'' I spoke determined but seeing Chanwoo his look sadden made me fall back onto my own words.

''She is not an animal. Nor is she yours to command'' he smiled while placing his hand on my shoulder slightly massaging it. 

''But I guess since you hang out with women that obey you know matter what you do or what you say they will do it. I think that's the problem here. You want her to be like that. Wrapped around your finger doing whatever you want her too, but Jungkook she is not like that. I just hope you will realize that relationships like that aren't things you should wish for.'' He stood up from his spot heading towards the door.

Chanwoo is my best friend and he is always honest with me....and I know that he doesn't like the fact how I spend my time with certain women, but what can I say. I'm a free man and man does have needs. 

''I'll get some coffee you want some too?'' He looked over his shoulder as I shook my head, shortly after he disappeared. This whole time he has been talking and I just didn't know what to reply to him. Maybe he is right, maybe I just can't stand that Y/N has her own will. She doesn't listen to me at all, she just does what she wants.......

- End Jungkook's POV - 

---------------------------------------------------

- Y/N's POV-

''So how was it in Japan?'' I asked seeing Minseok his eyes starting to sparkle just recalling his time there.

''Amazing! It was really fun and I met a lot of nice people'' He explained making me nod as I took a scoop of the whipped cream laying on top of my hot chocolate milk. 

''How is being a secretary like? Must be hard?'' I asked seeing him take a sip of coffee before answering. Right, when he wanted to talk a lady came over to serve us two pieces of red velvet cake that we ordered. We both thanked her before continuing our conversation.

''It's tough but not really that hard. Mainly because my boss is just really nice. He is very understanding and isn't the type to look down on others just because of status. Even though I'm his secretary he treats me with a lot of respect'' Seeing a small shy smile appear on his face just made me smile as well. I'm glad that's the case. I just still can't believe that Minseok and I are friends again. Both of us kept on talking together catching up on a lot of things and before I knew it, it was already time to head home. 

''Well thank you for tonight, it was nice to catch up with each other'' I smiled seeing him nod. 

''I actually want to bring you home but my boss needs me right now'' he spoke and I could see that he started to feel sorry. I lightly bumped his side shaking my head.

''No need I can go myself. You need to go now don't want to keep your boss waiting'' I smiled as I waved at him but before I could even say a proper goodbye and walk away his hand reached for my wrist. I felt myself being pulled towards him my body colliding with his. His hand kept his tight grip on my wrist while his other hand moved its way around my waist. 

''I don't want to say goodbye yet....'' he spoke softly his head resting on my shoulder as he almost whispered those words to me. I felt my heartbeat rapidly in my chest along with my cheeks burning up....was Minseok always this manly? 

''M-Minseok....'' I spoke softly not really knowing what to do in this situation. He slowly moved his head away to look at him his arm still around my waist holding me close to him. 

''Sorry... I startled you didn't I?'' He smiled softly as his fingers gently touched the side of my face tugging some of my hair behind my ear. 

''Don't worry I won't do anything......unless you want me too'' he spoke making me instantly burn up from redness. What is he saying? Seeing my facial expression he burst out into light laughter before releasing me and stepping away. 

''Goodnight Y/N. I will message you okay'' he waved before walking away still that light laughter hanging around. I just nodded and waved still progressing what happened. It didn't take long before a smile started to appear on my face. Minseok is just like how I remember him, only......more confident and manlier. Appearance-wise he really changed a lot......never knew he was that good looking.....

-TBC-