Chapter 1

"Where are they?" I muttered frustrated to myself as my hand rummage through my bag in search of my house key.

"Don't tell me...." I stopped my search once I thought of a place it could be. Quickly grabbing my phone I scrolled to my contact list searching for the person I would like to call last of all these people.

I paused once I had found it. Slightly sighing while looking at the caller's name.

Mr. Do not answer

————————————

My name is Y/N. The head of Junmyeong group their marketing and sale department. Although I say it myself I'm proud to have accomplished something like that at the age of 25. Status?....... Uhm I just got married 2 months ago. How does it feel? I want to divorce as fast as I can. You might wonder why would you marry someone who you want to divorce the minute you got married?

It's because I didn't want to marry this person. Let me explain from the start.

Actually, I'm Y/F/N yes that's correct. The daughter of the CEO from KJ Holdings

My parents are close friends with the head of JR Corporation.

And sadly enough they have a son. Jeon Jungkook. Ever since I was born all I have heard is how our parents are gonna marry us to each other. Jungkook... Is a jerk.

When I was still young I was a very shy girl and Jungkook liked to bully me a lot. At the age of 12, my parents and I moved to another city due to business. That's the last time I saw him. Until last year. We moved back here and seeing Jungkook once our parents already had the wedding planned.

Of course, I wouldn't approve of this ridiculous thought, but the stupid and sensitive me agreed. The reason for that is because I told my parents honestly about how I'm not interested in taking over our company. After a lot of arguments back and forth they decided to accept my decision. I thought to marry Jungkook and helping their business have a bigger and stronger connection because of that is the least I can do. Cause Jungkook, in fact, is interested in helping his father out with his company.

But here is the joke. 2 days after the wedding my parents moved to another country abroad due to business. They haven't called me or messaged me ever since. It feels like..... I was just a way for them to more growth and success and right now they don't care anymore... I should have seen it coming. It's not like my parents ever showed me much love from the beginning.

So yeah here I am. Married to a jerk, no one to rely on except for my best friend Chanhee and busy thinking of a plan to get Jungkook to divorce me.

You might wonder....What does Jungkook think of all this?

Well here is the thing. Jungkook has a great bond with his parents. They love and support him so much, unlike mine. So if his parents want him to marry someone he wouldn't think twice before agreeing to it. Unfortunately for me, that person was me. 

I tried to stall time as much as I could, but Jungkook was fast in getting his own house for us to live in after our marriage, and helping his parents and mine out with planning the wedding. It seems like he doesn't care who he marries as long as his parents are happy. 

About me not really liking him?.....he clearly knows how I think of this situation and he, of course, doesn't care. Both of us live in the same house but we don't really interact much. We are both just busy with our business so get home late. Sometimes Jungkook even sleeps on the couch or spends the night at a hotel cause I don't like sharing a bed with him. 

I might sound harsh, but the memories that I have of Jungkook aren't really nice ones. I also know that we were both young back then and he has probably changed, but still..... I refuse to try and take this marriage serious. I want to marry someone I truly love......