Chapter 49

- Y/N's POV-

''Are you sure? Don't they need you at the company tomorrow?'' I questioned. I don't want him to force himself to stay with me. 

''They can manage without me for a day'' He smiled reassured. Guess I just have to trust that smile then. 

''Besides....I'm not gonna head back alone'' He added. I felt myself freeze for a moment before relaxing. 

''Yeah...'' I replied smiling to myself before leaning comfortably against his chest inhaling his scent. Tomorrow I'm gonna head back, and we are gonna set everything right. 

''Ah, the tea!'' I turned around in a hurry letting go of Jungkook to finish my task. He stayed by my side both of us settling down in the living room on the couch. 

------------------------------------

The sky was filled with dark stars as the clock hit 10 pm. Both Jungkook and I were still present at the livingroom talking. I felt my butt starting to hurt from being in the same position for quite a while but seeing how comfortable he was laying on the couch, his head rested on my lap I decided to endure a little longer. My hands brush through his hair noticing how he seemed to like it as we were talking. 

''You moved?'' I questioned stopping my actions for a moment hearing what he said. 

''Yeah...I couldn't really stand being in that apartment alone..'' He spoke, his eyes not meeting mine. 

''I moved to Hannam the hill apartment'' he added making me simply nod. It doesn't matter if he moved or not. At least to me, it didn't.

''Ah.....'' A sudden realization hit me making Jungkook look at me with big curious eyes.

''You said you are gonna stay, but I don't have any clothes for you...'' I felt my shoulders lose their posture. He slightly chuckled before seating himself on the couch.

''That's okay. I'll just wear this tomorrow as well'' he smiled as he tilted his head a bit. 

''And to sleep?'' Don't tell me he is going to sleep in that as well? I do own a couple of oversized things but oversized on me doesn't mean it will fit him. 

I watched him lean in a familiar smirk appearing on his face. One that I haven't seen for a long time.

''Nothing'' he muttered as his reply and I could feel my face heat up. Since when am I like this? Blushing because of that and just not being able to control my heart rate when I'm with him. These are familiar feelings....yet I'm not used to them. I almost forgot.....what it feels like to be in love. 

''Just kidding'' His cocky smirk got replaced with the softest smile I ever saw on him and once again my heart skipped a beat. A moment of silence fell before my hands started to sweat watching Jungkook lean in. 

''W-What are you doing?'' I panicked placing my hands on his chest while leaned back in defense.

''I want to kiss you'' he answered plainly making once again my face flush. He didn't stop leaning in and I felt myself look to the side, his breath fanning the side of my face. He was dangerously close. 

''Or...Do you not want me too?''

''It's not like th-'' I was ready to face him, to talk reply properly and at that moment his lips captured mine. It felt like a sudden explosion went off and my heart started to clench. I could feel my hands starting to lightly shake. I was just so nervous. The light kiss that lasted for a couple of seconds felt like long minutes to me. 

''I thought so'' He smiled brightly flashing his set of bunny teeth once he pulled away. 

''D-Don't kiss me so suddenly'' I blurted out my hands still not being able to relax.