Chapter 28

- Y/N's POV-

''Pick up....pick up'' The moment I woke up this morning my head was full of panic. I instantly got off the bed running my way towards the bathroom. My hands gripped on my bathrobe tightly as I heard the phone going over.

''Must be important that you're calling me this early in the morning'' Chanhee spoke the moment she picked up. My heart sank deep feeling so relieved that she picked up the phone my hands were still shaking. My whole body felt sore and exhausted. 

''Chanhee....this is bad...really bad'' I spoke softly looking at my devastated look in the mirror. 

''What's wrong?'' She asked and this time I could hear that she is genuinely worried.

''I'm naked....'' I breathed out almost wanting to scream it at the top of my lungs.

''Uhmm okay....'' she spoke confused making me rub my forehead. I should just break it to her.

''No...Chanhee look.... I woke up naked this morning in my bed...with Jungkook next to me'' I explained. The moment those words left my mouth I was ready to punch the mirror wanting to die from embarrassment. A long silence fell making me wait in anxiousness.

''Soo.....you guys....did i-it?'' She asked carefully making reality hit me hard.

''Yes...'' I answered softly hearing her instantly gasp.

''WHAT?! HOW?!'' This time it seemed she was totally confused and ready for the full story. 

''I don't know! Yesterday he got drunk home and he started asking about Minseok and he forced a kiss on me....and I don't even know what happened!'' I squealed jumping on my spot.

''Were you drunk too?'' She asked me making me fall silent for a bit. 

''Noo....'' I spoke ashamed hearing her gasp again. 

''So you just went with it! See you do like hi-''

''No I don't know why I didn't do anything....I...I didn't feel like myself. I don't even clearly remember how it turned out to this.....but I remember the feeling....of his hands, his lips just everything'' Hearing myself say this I lightly bumped my head against the side of the wall. 

''How was it?'' Chanhee asked making me tilt my head. 

''What?'' I asked hearing her slightly chuckle.

''The sex of course. Jungkook seems like someone who is really skille-''

''OMG Chanhee can you just shut up that's not important right now!'' I panicked hearing her laugh.

''Okay okay, Jungkook was drunk, right? So perhaps he doesn't remember it. Just be gone before he wakes up and when you guys meet and he asks you anything related to the events of last night just play dumb. He will eventually think that it's his drunk mind playing games on him'' She spoke making me nod.

''Do you think that will really work?'' I asked hearing her chuckle again. 

''I hope so'' she spoke honestly. Shortly after we hung up and I decided to take a shower fast and get ready to head to work early today. 

---------------------------------------

I closed my eyes for a second taking a deep breath. I was dressed and ready... the only thing I needed to do was get out of the bathroom, grab my stuff and head out but the thing is the moment I step out of the bathroom I step into the bedroom and if Jungkook is awake....I'm screwed.

''Like a ninja.,'' I muttered to myself deciding to be as quiet as possible. I slowly opened the door hearing it slightly creak. I stepped out closing the door behind me but once I turned around my heart sank seeing Jungkook looking at me. Still laying comfortable in bed with the sheets pulled up till mid his stomach. 

''Good morning'' he yawned making me freeze on the spot. Oh, he knows...

''I'm running late'' I spoke quickly heading towards the door. I heard Jungkook getting off the bed and the sound of him grabbing some clothes.

''Wait Y/N'' he called out to me but I wasn't planning on listening. The moment my hand reached for the doorknob, of course, Jungkook came stopping me. Turning me around my eyes instantly fell on his bare chest triggering memories from last night. Luckily he decided to wear a pair of pants making this situation less awkward. 

''You see I don't really remember why I woke up like this....but It's not hard to guess. We had se-''

''We did not'' I immediately spoke cutting him off. His hand wrapped around my waist pulling me close as he smirked leaning in. 

''I'm not stupid. Care to explain why I woke up naked then?'' He asked the cocky smile on his face trying to test me. 

''How should I know. Your friend dropped you off home last night cause you were drunk. I slept on the couch as usual while you were here. Why you were naked? Don't ask me perhaps you had some wild fantasies about one of those women you used to sleep with'' I spoke without even one bit of hesitation. Just like Chanhee said....play dumb Y/N play dumb.

He released his hands and stepped away from me a hint of confusion in his eyes. He is actually believing it?!

''Strip'' he suddenly ordered his voice coming out serious and strong. 

''Excuse me?'' I asked arching my brows but seemed he wasn't up for that as a reply. His hand pulled me by my wrist towards him and it didn't take long for his hand to tug on my buttons trying to strip me. 

''What do you think you're doing?!'' I protested pushing him away from me. His jaw clenched tightly as he came towards me this time pulling me towards the bed with him. Feeling my body being harshly pushed I lost my balance but luckily landed on the soft mattress. In a flash of a second, my body got turned again with Jungkook hovering on top of me, trapping myself between the bed and him. I tried to struggle as much as I could feeling him push my wrists together forcing them down on the bed above my head.

''Let me go!'' I demanded but that demand only got replied with a smirk. One hand held my wrists together while the other hand slowly started to unbutton my blouse making me panic. Till the last second I tried to get myself free but why is Jungkook so insane strong? His eyes were eying my body and every bit of skin that got revealed like a hungry wolf. Once it was down to the last button I turned my face to the side embarrassment hitting me hard. 

''I do have to say I really believed you for a second'' He chuckled making me close my eyes feeling like an idiot. Can I just vanish right now..

''But how do you explain these?'' He asked referring to the many hickeys covering my body.

''Who says they are yours. I met with Minseok last night'' I spoke trying to hold on to my stupid lie. 

''Liar...'' he muttered. His face leaning closer towards me. 

''I only know one person who makes this pattern of hickeys here'' He spoke. My eyes were focused on the side of the room, but I felt Jungkook his fingers softly gliding down from my chest to the lower side of my waist, touching the love marks that were placed there.

''And that person is me'' He added and at this moment my heart was ready to jump out of my chest. Yeah, he definitely knows....so far for playing dumb. 

- TBC-