Introduction

You can't fight the feeling and I can't remember how long I felt like this. It's like a drug addiction that no matter how hard you try you would never get rid of it. I never asked to be like this nor did I ever want my life to be this way. I don't want people to think of me as a faggot I have been a popular gentlemen for as long as I can remember. I had the perfect high school career and was a star athlete at best in basketball. College was no different to me I had more pussy chasing me then a dog chase a cat. In college I try to forget this one time I was mad drunk and a male friend kiss me on the lips. We fought while being drunk but I liked it deep down inside but I still had more pussy chasing me like that, so tell me why I still feel like something is missing. As much as I try to keep this urge in the back of my head I still feel as though pussy isn't what I really want. I have been having urges to be with a guy since high school but I been hiding it. I am here in this bed just getting hard at the moment thinking about a dude riding my thick uncut 10 inch dick. My name is James Bethel "JB" is my nick name for short and it's also what most people call me. I am 24 in age and 6ft 2 in heights, I have a dark brown complexion with a ripped athletic body. I am a pretty good looking guy many would say with a very masculine attitude but I did come from a hood back ground. I graduated Valedictorian of my high school and have received a bachelor's degree in Accounts last year despite having to take care of my one year old son. I still went to school even though life wasn't easy for me but I could have gone to pursue basketball career but gave it up to take care of my son. With the help of my mother and father they made it possible for me to finish school and help me take care of my son. My baby mother and I are still together of course and were engaged to be married but I keep thinking about my urges to have sex with a guy. Maybe I am just curious or maybe I just want to see why most dudes are into men to see what the fuss is about. It just curiously I guess because I know for sure I'm not gay, I can't be gay. I have too much going for me to be a faggot, I just moved out on my own with my baby mother and son. I work at a bank and I cut hair in my spare time but through all of that, this curiosity has got me confused about who I am.