Chapter 73: Thats Why Im Gay

I went to the car to talk to Bentley about the arguing that heard when I was going to my car when we were home but when I turn on the light and looked at his face he was all marked up. Lip was busted and all of that and it made me beyond angry to see that he had been hurt and my first thought was did he got gang from Kelly brothers or did him and his dad had a big fight.

JB: Baby what�s going who the fuck did this to you they going to be dead right now

Bentley: It aint nothing man this is small stuff like I tell you I is man

JB: Your daddy hit you like this

Bentley: Not only him but shit just got real home

JB: What happen baby?

Bentley: I went home and my parents were in the room packing up my shit then I was like what the fuck going on in here. My father was like I know you coming Nassau would have been a bad idea, you all over the town at night in this dangerous place doing God knows what. Giovanni told them that I don�t be home and that he don�t know what i be into so my daddy was saying he taking me back to on the island. I told him i aint going and it really started to make me angry and he told me if I don�t go he cutting me off. I was like fine then Giovanni came in telling me I�m to disrespectful I can�t stay there no more so I parked up the majority of the shit I brought and put them in my trunk so now i don�t have a place to go. I was there carrying my shit to my car minding my own business and dude just come asking me what going between me and you. I told him fuck him then he slap me then we started to fight then my daddy came out and took Giovanni�s side the I blurted out �That�s why I�m gay� then I got in my car and drove over here.

JB: Wow! Im speechless but you know you just outed yourself to your parents right

Bentley: James I don�t care bey, I love you and that all that matters and as long as we in this thing together I�m good. You got me right?

JB: You don�t even have to ask that shit nigga of course I got you and will support you and make sure you good. So I guess we going to move in together then in another place of course because my crib is cool but too much bad memories happened there so I want the both of us start off fresh if you up to it.

Bentley: Of course im up to it nigga

JB: I started to laugh then I said baby what we got ourselves into

Bentley: I don�t know bey but I feel good and I have no regrets (Then my his phone started to ring and it was his mom) This my mom calling now

JB: You going to answer that

Bentley: No!

JB: Baby your mom aint do nothing to you answer it (He answer the phone and how a young boy would sound answering his mommy was exactly how he sound. She was asking a lot of deep questions I can tell because he started to tear up and I just rub his shoulder to comfort him while he was on the phone talking to his mom. When he got off the phone he actually was still crying but he had like a kind of joy on his face while I whip his tears away.

Bentley: She call me because she was worried about me and she want to tell me she proud of me for standing up to my father and being a man. Then she said it shocked her to hear me say that out loud in a outburst like that but she wasn�t surprise she had a feeling. She said daddy is hurt about me being gay and he aint said a word since I said it but he going home early but she staying. She said she wants to me you because she knows it has to be someone behind all this that got me acting the way I am and making me fight to stay here in Nassau.

JB: Oh! So do you want me meet her

Bentley: I don�t know I feel kind of shame in a way

JB: You ashamed of me