Chapter 4: Consistency

She didn't say anything after that because she know I was serious, I don't hit females nor to I threaten them but you got to frighten these women to let them know who still running this s***t. I want know if a next dude would pay all the bills and let her save all her money and then I take of my child alone, she better recognized when she got a good dude. That was the end of it and we went sleep late and the next day she was mad but she made a nigga breakfast. She was happy and she better be I don't play that going to go f***k a next man s***t do a lot for her. I got a text come through to my phone and I looked it was Antony and he was like sup this JB must call me when you can bro. He kept it str8 and I was like this dude knows that time and how to act. I'll probably call him on my way to work I was going to call him to see what the deal is. I watched Kelly leave the house with my son and then 15minutes after her I left as well. I was more than excited to see what this dude wanted to say so when I was on the high way I called him up to see what the deal is.

JB: Sup bey you told me to hit you up so I calling to see what's good with you

Antony: I good nigga but I wanted to let you know my parents going away for a week come Friday. I was saying if you into anything you can come over and I'll let you taste it for your first time.

JB: That's was sup, you sure only you going to be there bey

Antony: Yea nigga only me, why you scared a

JB: Naw nigga aint scared I just making sure things legit and what we do no one will know anything we did behind closed doors.

Antony: Naw man you safe but hit me any time before if you want get together but I'll hit you later I got to make some runs.

JB: Ok cool I'll let you know

I hanged up the phone from Antony and I was just saying in my head can I go all the way with this dude or will that make me officially gay. I mean that head he gave me last night was so good that I can still feel his lips around my d***k I mean it was way better then what Kelly ever did. She use to pull on my s***t to hard thinking that's what niggas like but this dude took it in his throat and cared for my meat. I know I won't bring myself to ever love a dude but I guess its just sex I can get my nut off on him and calm my urges once and for all I mean he kind of***got some fat cakes but I don't know. I'm kind of confused about this situation I don't want get attached to this dude or he get attached to me. Then a bunch of s***t will arrive with Kelly and because she nosey as hell. I just thought to myself on my way to work, when I got to the bank and parked, I got my s***t and I went inside to open up my tellers area. The only reason I'm to this bank is because I really fighting for this government job that pays a lot more but they haven't contacted me as yet letting me know if I got a job or not. I might stay if I can get his one gay dude is always f***king with me off my back nigga always trying to mess with me and I really don't want get fired because I need this job. As soon as I went to my teller and I looked out at the door he was coming inside. He walked in the bank with his eye on me but I didn't even look at this dude. I know when I threaten him the other day he remembered that s***t. The day went slow as it normally did and I went in the back to eat some lunch as I normally do. When I walked in the back two lady co workers was in there just chilling but they looked at me and smile. I thought it was just me but I thought what if that dude went and spread round that me and him followed around. I didn't pay them no mind being in there I lost my appetite so I went out for the rest of my lunch break I just couldn't be in there no more. I want leave this job so bad but only because I have a family and responsibility to take care of I don't. When I come back I just went back to doing my job handling the customers I was looking down writing something at my desk. I was not in a good mood even though I didn't show it because I was dealing with customers. I was looking down when I heard a voice saying I didn't know you work here nigga I looked up and it was Antony.

JB: Sup dude yea I work here

Antony: That's wassup bey I want put some money on my bank account (he took out his bank sheet with the money and I went to work on it.) Thanks man I going to catch you later bro

JB: Yea bro later (I was kind of amazed that he acted like a real nigga and that's the type of s***t I want around me bey to keep my image tight) When he left I kind glimpse dude how sexy he was looking. His pants was dropped right below his ass and he had on a black tee with some Jordan's I was just getting hard thinking about getting in that ass.

Work was fine and 4 o clock came very fast so it was closing time and I was more then happy I got my s***t to bounce. I went out to my car it was dry just some co workers coming out of bank the same time I was leaving. I was cool with most of the people that work her but I never really get to close to anyone because at this job there are a lot of back stabbers ready to find out something about you to spread throughout the hold bank. Everyone pulled out of the parking and I reach my car, put the key in the slot then open the door but I heard someone say JB at my ear. I turn around and it was Hensley again and I was like leave me the f***k alone

Hensley: What you saying JB, you looking good

JB: Dude f***k off, leave me the f***k alone why you keep f***king with me I see you want get hurt

Hensley: Bey I only come to see how you doing and wanted to know if you thought about it yet

JB: Thought about what nigga

Hensley: Me sucking your d***k I know it big as f***k waiting for some soft lips to suck it

JB: Bey get the f***k away from me before I f***king burst your head open (I got the steal bat I had under the seat then I showed It to him)

Hensley: Dude I all want is to taste it we can either do this the easy way or the hard way bruh

JB: Bey f***k you I aint doing s***t, forget you (I wasn't even listening to this dude I just hoped in my car then I skid out of there. I went str8 to the preschool to pick up my son then we got some stuff from the store then we went home to chill. My phone ring and I went to get it and when I looked at it was Antony.

Antony: Bro what you saying now

JB: Everything cool bey sup with you

Antony: I don't normally do this but I wanted to tell you, you were looking sexy as f***k in your work clothes today. That baby blue shirt with the tie to match really made you look sexy as f***k bruh

JB: I wanted to tell you the same thing you look right yourself I got little hard thinking about it.

Antony: A I can take care of that you know but a hit me up when you ready man. I know you got a family and all so just hit me up when you free and alone I aint want your chick think funny and be on your case. Remember Friday right round the corner think about it.

I hanged up from him then my son came in the room say someone knocking at the front door daddy and when I reach out there and when I went in the front room. When I open the door it was Hensley im like what this fem nigga doing here at my house.