Chapter 37: Speak Your Mind

I really didn't want come to this saloon to hear a bunch of s***t from Kelly but I didn't want any way. I went inside to get my son and he was in some other dudes lap. It pissed me off because this chick even though I don't want her has the nerve to have dudes she f***king in my place of business because this b***h his mines. She started running her mouth and I must admit I answered it maybe wasn't the best thing to do because she never stops

Kelly: Yea I want know who you been f***king out by the beach JB

JB: What you talking about and even if I was there f***king someone what's it to you. I don't want you we aint together I don't have to answer a f***k to you.

Kelly: We have a kid together and I'm pregnant with your baby I deserve respect

JB: So since it all on me and I'm a dog please tell me what I did wrong in this relationship in front of all your friends and clients in here.

Kelly: She didn't say a thing

JB: No! No! No! Don't get quite in here! I never hit you I was a good dude to you. I never cheated on you I loved you so much I bust my ass off to buy this shop for you. I treated you like a queen but I wasn't being appreciated for none of it. To top it off you lied to me saying your mother was sick and all that time you wasn't even in the country. You cost your brothers attack me when I did nothing wrong and I'm the dog. Woman always plays the victim when they actually be the cause of***good man turning bad. You had something good and now it's gone so get on with your life and let me do me. If that is my baby your carrying then when the time s right I would step in and be a man to son/daughter. (When I finished what I had to say she sounded as if she wanted to cry or I made her shame but in a way she deserves that. I don't know what people know about me because of what she told them)

Kelly: Get out of here! You're a dog because I know you been f***king on me what proof that you got that I been f***king on you

JB: I got a d***k that's how I know you been f***king on me, please don let me embarrass you inside here. Kelly please sit small im trying to be a gentilemen here but you f***king up my name and that aint cool

Kelly: I don't know what you trying to say and embarrassed I sont have nothing to be embarrassed for . I'm not loose if that's why you trying to imply

JB: You sure aint tight (when I said that they started to laugh)

Kelly: Maybe it's the size of your d***k and it don't get hard , you got a weak back or something

JB: So Kelly it's like that, my d***k small! ( I was so hype up then when she said that since she want to air out all of our problems and get loud in the front of her friends I going to put on a show she will never forget. After Im done with her the next dude that she try swing she will think about what she doing before she actually go and do it. I started to unbuckle my pants and was so confident in my s***t sip it down and I turned around to all the ladies) Ladies really now please let me know is this small (I whipped out my d***k and it was hung and thick he loved the attention. They started saying oh my God you big. One girl give me her number saying she aint mind feeling that and Kelly was more than piss)