Chapter 56: The Trip Day Four Part Three

The music was bumping and still carrying on bad. Drinks were still flowing and it got nasty in here but it was fun as fuck. Everyone was still on the floor dancing with there nigga but it got pretty late so we got our last dance and everyone went to the jeep.

JB: Fuck they need one of them in Nassau something one low secretive type shit I swear all always go.

Chris: Bey in Nassau it wouldn't stay low key for long to much clowns in Nassau then there a lot of talkative gays (He said that as we were loading up in the jeep to make it on our way home) I hope yawl niggas had fun I swear I wish the time was longer we have to plane for yawl to come again.

Mjay: We coming when school close in like a two more months but these two months going to be so hard without you but I'm excited to go back to go see my baby.

Chris: Next time you come do not leave him in Nassau you don't think I want spend time with him to. I miss that little nigga he does have me cracking up for days I swear he the second Mjay.

Mjay: He is my son who else would he be taking after

JB: See right there that hard mouth! Then I started to laugh because its exact thing that KJ has with him that mouth. That's the same hard mouth KJ got boy the apple don't fall far from the tree

Mjay: Yea! Yea! Yea! I want stop somewhere tomorrow and buy him one toy

Chris: What happen he aint playing with the ones I bought him

Mjay: Yes I just wanted to carry him something to let him know I was thinking about him and missed him bey. I want show my little nigga some love is all.

JB: That aint a bad idea bro I think I will buy junior something as well I can of glad I going tomorrow to get these results to get this DNA wibe over with because the suspense is killing me.

Chris: Don't fright that shit bey what's the worst that could happen he won't be yours so bro but then again that little nigga look to much like you not to be yours. If he aint just look at it like this you still his daddy no matter what bey yawl already have a bond .You aint going to look bad you know Kelly will when that little nigga get older and she have to explain to him who his real is his father so just hold your head up brother. Fingers crossed but you don't need to worry he is your bro (He said that in the seat behind me and Bentley Terry and Shawn was going at it) Look them two in the back there yawl niggas cant wait until we at least pull in our yard.

Terry: No! Bey my baby leaving me tomorrow and I wont see him for a couple of weeks so I going to beat this pussy tell the sun come up yawl aint got a problem with that a. Besides you know you going to beat my little brother when you get home any way so stop talking shit.

Chris: Bey what you watching this my baby we going to do what we want to do

Terry: Exactly so stop watching fucking me king

Chris: Bey fuck you man

Terry: Fuck you too nigga

JB: Yo! What's going on with the two of you with the curse words firing at each other I thought yawl suppose to be brothers?

Chris: We brothers for life bey but when he drunk he does get stupid and I does feel like fucking tiring his head off

Mjay: Chris baby relax alright

Terry: No man he aint got to relax when we stop he could run hot and do what the fuck he want to do he could get wild man. We could fist it out and be boys in the morning still aint no thing to me

Chris: Bey shut the fuck up

Terry: Nigga you shut the fuck up, go suck mjay dick and cock it nigga