Chapter 72: Bloody Lip

Bentley and I were in the car following Mjay as he got the school to pick up KJ. I don�t know how to feel about everything that�s happening then I thought what the hell is Kelly about to do next what she trying to do to my life.

JB: Baby like i don�t know what�s going on like what the fuck is she trying to do to my life. I been nothing but a good nigga to her I just don�t get this shit is it all because of money. Like all of this shit is starting to get to me and I don�t think I should have to live my life like this and watch someone other then me tear it apart.

Bentley: Baby just relax i don�t know how you feel but I don�t want you flip out. She just doing shit to you because she cant have you and now that she know you into niggas she really mad now so what you watching just live your life. If she come round with her shit again we just going to have to take it to my uncle so he could lock her ass up.

JB: I just feel like something going to happen to you or someone else I love. You don�t know her like I know her when she gets defeated she would try do anything in her power to get you back.

Bentley: Baby would you just relax the worst that could ever happen to a down low nigga has already happened and look I�m still by your side so what you watching. I just want see your face smiling and i want you continue to be my man that makes me happy and give me good dick

JB: I started to laugh, I know you had to put in the good dick part

Bentley: Yea bey I want some more i aint going to lie cause it was so good this morning and give me your hand but keep your eye on the road (He took my hand and put it in his pants then he place my finger in his hole and it was wet as fuck) You see how wet and moist I am right now I need some more badly

JB: Dam nigga you wet as fuck, you see I got to take care of that I can�t have my nigga wet as fuck and i aint doing nothing about it.

Bentley: I know so you need to come full me up once more (We planning to go back home by my mom but then his phone started to ring then he answered it. He started talking to the person and he was so shocked when he heard something that they said. I was scared in a way for him but he just was giving me a serious look) My parents are here!

JB:Ok cool so I going to meet mom and dad now then

Bentley: He started to laugh then he said no not right now, They are over at Giovanni and he told them that i aint been home since the other night.

JB: Why that nigga carrying on like a pussy though

Bentley: I told you he mad because me and you spending so much time together I think he might have a thing for you bey I don�t care what no one say he like you. Wait is he on your facebook?

JB: Naw i never did add him on my facebook i don�t have that much people on Fb just a few family members and a few friends that i don�t really speak to since High school so me being outed aint that big but then this is the Bahamas where news does travel faster than anything but the situation still fucked up. So what now?

Bentley: Let me go by this dude and talk to my daddy because Giovanni on some shady shit and I will pick up my car and come over by Mjay or where ever you going to be.

JB: Ok let me swing you home then because I don�t want get you in trouble with your family

Bentley: Bey I then tell you I name man then he started to laugh

JB: You saying that now

Bentley: My daddy head aint good though so what if they find out about me and you i aint want you get fuck up then he started to laugh

JB: All i would do is run from him i wouldn�t fight your daddy

Bentley: Why not then he started to laugh you would hit your daddy but wouldn�t knock mine out if he disrespects you or me