Chapter 41: Black Mail

I pulled up in my yard right alongside Bentley's car but he was looking so confused. He opened his mouth and he was like how do you know Tracey. Tracey just looked at him and started to laugh but I was the only one puzzled because I was thinking they probably use to f***k but Bentley face read something else like a un comfortable look. I open the door while Bentley and Tracey stayed by the car. They started to talk and I was kind of jealous because I didn't really know what the relationship was between them two. I didn't know the history between them but I quickly went and get the plastic plates so he could beat it then I could've talked to Bentley. I gave him the plates and I saw they were exchanging numbers and I gave Bentley a look like dude don't make me break your face. I still wasn't happy about the look on his face he looked as though he seen a ghost and that wasn't like him at all. He took the plate from me and he ran down the road back to his house and Bentley came inside.

JB: Bey why the f***k yawl was changing number what's going on bey, You use to f***k that dude or something or was the boyfriend that eat you in the shower

Bentley: JB relax it aint what you think baby. Just relax!

JB: So what shall I think Bentley, enlighten me, you use to deal with that dude or something because Nassau a little too small for me that's one reason I don't like the Bahamas it small as f***k. Nigga live right down the road!

Bentley: Why are you freaking out come with me (He took my hand and we went in the room. I was so worried about him because his hand was shaking. He sat on the bed and I sat on the side of him asking him what's wrong) He is someone from my past I never told you this because I wanted it to stay buried. We use to be good friends when we were on the island but things changed when he found out I was into dudes, I still does beat myself up about it to this day.

JB: Oh so he from where you from, you tried to f***k with him or something

Bentley: Yea he was living with his daddy, and I lived next to them. We went to the same school and because we lived so close to each other we begin to get close. He ran track to but long distance but when we graduate he didn't do anything with himself he just started smoking dope. One day after practice he came over and we were chilling watching TV and s***t playing video games. I know I was already into dude not that I was into him but he went on my lap top when I went to go use that bathroom and I forgot that I had A***m still open from earlier that day I just closed it down. He started laughing and saying bey you like man jed, f***t and s***t I was so scared. I started to put on his shows and he was like gun shots to the batty boy when he was walking out on his way home laughing and I thought he would have told everyone I didn't sleep nor eat for that entire night. I even thought about killing myself because I could deal with people knowing about me and niggas them then don't like gays. Plus I was the ladies man in school but a lot of dudes didn't like me. I know this would have been the perfect thing fo them to burst open my head for because they gang one next dude that was outed by his own brother. I even played sick so I didn't go to school but he came by the other day and he was like if you don't suck my d***k I will tell everyone that you gay. So I sucked his d***k everyday for two weeks until I got smart and tapped it then blackmail him to leave me alone. I was never going to use it because I started to like him but he wanted to f***k me but niggas was blackmailing me.

JB: That's f***k up baby, why you didn't tell me that we suppose to be real and honest with each other.