Chapter 14: Make A Move

We were finishing up in the shower I nut in her and was hoping like she says that she was on the pill so I did it. I wasn't ready for a kid I wasn't even ready for the one I have now but I know my daddy wouldn't have done it to me so I had to take care of business. We were in the bathroom just loving up each other drying off with one another than Rashad going to say bey why you're all four of your tires flat. I started to trip out saying dam this dude still stalking me and I ran outside with the towel wrapped around me. I went outside and looked at my car and it wasn't even flat this nigga was f***king playing round. I walked round my car to check it out and it wasn't anything wrong with my car. I heard someone calling my name and I looked over at Giovanni's porch and it was Bentley with his girlfriend on the porch chilling.

Bentley: As he got up from where he was sitting with his girl I walked a little closer to hail him then he said what you saying bey

JB: I good man what's up with you I see you chilling with the wife a (Then I looked over to here and hail) She cute bey

Bentley: Yea man we were going for two years now she moved to come to go to college to. Question bey why you outside in towel bey you thought someone one was stealing your car or some s***t a.

JB: Yea bey my brother was cracking one joke saying someone flat my tires so I had to come check cause I got one stalker on my tale these days bey.

Bentley: Stalker you sure bey? Why they stalking you?

JB: I laugh and say why you say it like that bey trying to say I a piece of s***t or something.

Bentley: I just joking bey I aint meant nothing by it but how come you get this stalker on your case bey where you meet them

JB: To this bank I work at bey one little gay punk trying to mack and s***t at me. I was hoping customs would have called me so I could leave that bank and make more money but I still aint hearing from them but dude don't work at my bank no more.

Bentley: I hate gay niggas! Customs is what I want do to that's why I taking up accounts so when I do get there they can pay me more money but you see I got a uncle who is kind of a boss in customs department so I was going to be already there when I sign up. I will give him a call and tell him hook you up and push your application bro (I was so happy when he said that I started jumping a little bit saying for real bey and when I did my d***k started to get a little cold) Yo you dropped something then he burst out laughing

JB: Oh f***k bey my bad (my towel dropped and nigga was looking at me like wtf yo) I think I will leave now but a yo thanks

Bentley: No problem bey I going to call him in the morning before I go to school and when he call me back with some news after that I will come over and tell you what he say.

JB: Thanks a lot bey

Bentley: No problem bey because in the Bahamas it's who you know not what you know, everyone need little push just to get there foot through the door at first.

JB: You right bey but I going to see you later tho (As I walked off he went back to his girl and they were just laughing then I heard his girl saying dam that was big. It made me laugh a bit in my head that his girlfriend was lusting at me but then I went inside in the room to put on some clothes. I was putting on some clothes then I saw Kelly with my phone in her hand but then I was like I then delete everything out my phone unless someone texted it. She was like who is Antonia and I was like one of my co workers.