Chapter 70: I Need A Nut

I was knocked out cold laying in the bed when i felt this body jump on me and started to kiss and suck on my neck. It was Bentley kissing and shaking me to wake up and i was so deep in sleep i didn�t fully wake up until he started to feel on my dick.

JB: You want some dick a

Bentley: I want it bad but I know we at your mom house and I got a lot of respect for her.

JB: Its almost 5 in the morning and you just coming to bed waking me up.

Bentley: I�m sorry baby but me and your mom was just talking and forgot the time besides tomorrow is Saturday.

JB: What you and my mom was talking about so

Bentley: We were talking about a lot of stuff, she ask if my parents know and if I�m ready for what�s to come because the road won�t be easy. She was telling me about your father and she was telling me what a good man you turn out to be and she is so proud of you and your brother. She said it makes her so happy that you guys turn out to be the complete opposite of your father and that�s probably one of the main reason he despise the two of you. She also said she going to whoop Kelly ass for doing this to you. She also told me she knew about you long time ago, she said she didn�t go through 22 hours of labour for nothing to not know when her kids are feeling some type of way. She also said she wanted you to come to her long time because she could tell you were having trouble with it and she didn�t want you to think that her love for you, or she would look at you any different.

JB: She just tell you all my business huh

Bentley: Yea she did and I told her about me. She ask me if I love you

JB: My mom wants to know everything so what you say

Bentley: I told her yes bey and that words don�t even describe how much I do. I never met anyone that made me feel so alive and it scared me but I know I can�t be without you no matter how scared I might get through all of this you is where my heart is.

JB: Dam! You so sweet, I was thinking earlier that I�m selfish

Bentley: why you think your being selfish

JB: I�m the one whose life is fucked right and I feel like I�m dragging you out with me. I never want you to feel like it�s my fault if people find out about you too. I just thought that if it get serious I might have to break away and give you some space to protect you

Bentley: Wow, nigga you going to break up with me aren�t you

JB: I don�t ever want to leave your side bey but I know you aint ready for this and it aint fair for me to drag you along for the ride when I know you aint ready

Bentley: You aint ready either and your right I aint ready and I�m so scared but I won�t leave you you because you the best thing that�s happen to me and don�t make me leave your side because I won�t have it. I won�t fucking have it!

JB: Ok! Ok! Baby calm down (I pulled him in my arms and we hugged and at this moment everything else didn�t matter. I could be here and mop about my life and how I think its ruin but I don�t give a fuck no more it is what it is. I�m happy and I�m living my life the way I want to and aint no one can fucking do anything about it. (I hugged my nigga and I thank God right there and then for helping find the love of my life because many don�t ever get to find them. Despite the situation I am happy and that�s all that matters. I clutched him and we went to sleep and I had a big smile plastered on my face)

Mom: Aww you two look so cute together

JB: Mom can I help you then I started to laugh because my mom is being so extra but i got to love her because she is more than ok with this right now and many mothers would have then cut their son off so I was lucky as fuck to have a loving mom like her.