Chapter 63: Do You Play

JB: In ran junior from outside, he was screaming daddy! Daddy! Then I said how you got here little man.

Junior: My mommy outside (When he said that my blood crawl I don�t want t see Kelly but I open the front door and she was standing outside her car.

JB: What the fuck you doing around my house!

Kelly: JB I didn�t come here to argue with you I�m trying to change my ways because I think it caused a lot of damage.

JB: Yea damage so when you were going to tell me you fucked my brother? (When I said that she went silent then she was just looking at me with a shame on her face) Anyone in the world you could�ve been with and it had to be my brother! Family!

Kelly: Look JB I�m sorry for all of this and I been thinking and I realize I put you through hell and it�s not right what I�ve done I�m not proud of it. You were a good man to me and I realize that now I just wish I can go back and make things right and we would have been married by now.

JB: Married! Look Kelly I didn�t think I was going through with that even though things turn out like this because back then I just thought it was the right thing to do since you had my son. So who is the father Kelly? Is it my brother? Any other family member I should know about?

Kelly: Look I just came over here to bring Junior because he was crying to see you and I know you probably don�t want nothing to do with us but to him you are still his daddy and he loves you.

JB: I love him to and he still my son and I will always be here for him for whatever he want and need in life. He got support right here but I�m not going to be the one to tell him and break his heart that I�m not his real father that�s on you.

Kelly: Whatever JB! You want me to leave him with you or what because I don�t have time to stand her for you to judge me like you don�t have skeletons in your dam closet.

JB: No I do but at least I don�t have a dam cemetery full like you Kelly. Get the fuck of my lawn I will drop him off later and you know what fucks with my mind the most is that you been doing shit and still have the balls to lie in my face. That�s call being dangerous and when that baby born and it aint mind I don�t want nothing to do with you ever again. I don�t want see you I don�t even want know if you living if that baby aint mine.(She kind of fucked with my day a little but I saw my nigga walking over dressed and looking sexy so I was cool) Why you all dressed up bey.

Bentley: I thought we were going out! Then he smile and said what Kelly was doing here

JB: She dropped off junior because she said he was crying for me but it cool I will keep him I kind of missed the little guy any way. It just hurts still to know that he aint mind but Im getting over it and I don�t expect the one she pregnant with to be mind either. Mjay in there he was asking for you (We went inside and KJ and Jr were in the frontroom playing)

Bentley: Bro whats good

Mjay: Bey I right here I been calling you nigga why you weren�t answering your phone yesterday

Bentley: I think that might ive been when we were on the beach and I lost track of time. My bad bro I should�ve called back but we went to a hotel and I was knocked out.

Mjay: Its cool bey

Bentley: How�s Chris and them

Mjay: He good man he wants me to come back for the weekend but I telling him I cant but he want me to come and bring the little one I can�t say Chris name to hard. I don�t know what Chris do to this little nigga cause Chris is all he talks about and he always want talk to him on the phone and he always asking him when he coming home.