Chapter 57: Is He Or Isnt He

Bentley and I were in the shower kissing up and making out as we bath because this was going to be like our last time being together without hiding from Giovanni and everyone else in Nassau. We got out of the shower dried off then we cleaned up the room as guests should and made up the bed then we got our stuff then joined everyone at the table for breakfast. Chris was cooking some pan cakes, eggs and sausage to go with it. It was early that next morning and we had a flight to catch, I can tell Shawn and Mjay were so sad there we were leaving. We were at the table but it just didn't seem right to leave with a un solved problem in the air between Terry and Chris. The food was all done then Chris brought everything to the table and everyone just dig in but you can tell Terry was somewhat ashamed for letting that liquor get the best out of him last night. We were just eating then Terry started to speak I guess clearing his chest about what he said last night. Mind you he was not wrong for what he said it was just his delivery and timing just was fucked up. He should have told Chris that in confidence and talk about it like brothers would a long time ago.

Terry: I want say something alright I was fucked up last night then I said something fucked up and I shouldn't have said it to you Chris. I'm sorry bey, I have to admit I did feel that way about it but I don't think yawl should break up because I never seen the two of you so happy since you met each other in this light then fall in love.( Chris wasn't smiling at all and Terry got out of his seat and walked around to Chris and he handed out his hand for him and Chris to shake but Chris didn't shake his hand Chris pulled him in to a hug) I'm sorry bro

Chris: Its cool brother I needed that wakeup call and JB kind of made me saw everything in a different way and I needed that.

Mjay: I'm glad the two of you made up but for the record I wasn't checking for what Terry said because I wasn't going to leave Chris and I wasn't going to have him leave me that's not an option. I love this nigga and I aint never going to leave him no matter what

JB: With that said let's eat some food then I said this is what I love see unity because that is what we have going on right now and yawl niggas better no forget that shit.

Chris: I'm going to miss yawl niggas a lot (He kissed mjay and was like I'm going to miss you the most. Making me feel comforted and loved when we sleep at night and many would think it would be me doing that for you.

Mjay: Yea he the one the wakes up crying late at night

Chris: You aint got to talk my business man but yea these few night he been here I slept like a baby he just comforts me. My sleep habits aint been the best since my mom died but I'm getting there.

JB: We understand that bro it's your mom I would be like that too trust me that going to take couple years to be at ease with the situation because it happened to sudden.

Chris: Yea I know bro but when mjay with me I does feel safe I should say I don't know I don't feel relax knowing the love of my life still back home there. I don't want get a fucked up call one night I can't take it I been trying to get him to move here but I understand KJ is still in school and it wouldn't be cool to move him from everyone as yet because he still fresh.

We stayed at the table just chilling and eating then it came that time for us to leave. Chris carried us to a toy shop to get some toys for the kids then we went str8 to the airport. When we reach the airport door Chris and Terry were all glossy eyed because there niggas was leaving it was funny yet shocking at the same time. Chris grabbed mjay and he hugged him tight as fuck like he wasn't going to see him again it was very cute. Terry and Shawn were still in the back seat kissing up and hugging up like they didn't want leave each other. I was so happy my dude lives at home with me and I won't do anything to change that. They finally broke apart then Chris came out for a quick second and he hugged me then dapped Bentley then he said yawl niggas always welcome back here anytime yawl want get away. I said no problem bro you know how it is then he told me call him when I get those results sorted out. They left then we went inside to check in and get in the back to wait on our flight. About half an hour throughout all the people and security we were chilling in the back waiting on our flight to arrive.