Chapter 6: Cooling Off

I was just sipping my Coffee when my friend Chris came in and told me that Hensley been telling everyone that I'm gay and we f***ked a few times. I was angry as f***k I wanted to strangle this dude and burst his skull open because that's f***ked up. Nothing more I hate when I'm right about something then someone go make up s***t about me. When he told me I started to walk into the bank to go fine this dude I didn't care about the job no more because I know he wasn't going to let up.

Chris: He was walking behind me saying nigga what you bout to go do then he grabbed my hand. Bey don't go get yourself in problems bey just go to the manager and make a complaint and tell him what's up. Let him move you to a next branch or tell him make it known to that dude that you want me left alone

JB: Nigga I want knock this dude the f***k out but I aint going to lie you kind right bey (I looked around and I didn't even see him anyway so I went upstairs to my boss to talk to him. I knocked on his door then I went inside) Morning Mr Taylor I got a complaint

Mr. Taylor: Please sit what's you complaint

JB: I mean I don't want cause trouble at your place of business that's why I came to you but Hensley is stalking me. Showing up at my house, here in the bathroom, telling lies about me to everyone and I'm trying my best not to knock him out but I can't work like this. If you can't get him to leave me alone or this doesn't stop or get under control I would like to get transfer to a next branch or I will have to resign.

Mr. Taylor: No don't resign you are my hardest worker and you're a shoe in for the assistant manager position I won't allow you to quit, we take this type of thing very serious and I will have him come up in a moment but it Tuesday take the rest of the week off with pay to cool off I don't want this matter get even more out of hand and I have to call the police. So close out and come back to work fresh on Monday and I promise it will be different.

JB: Mr Taylor I really appreciate it (I get up and walked out of the office and I felt better about the situation dam I got the hold week off with pay that's a vacation. I should have gone and see him from last week when nigga tired me in the bathroom but I wonder why he gave me such a sweet deal because he kind of an a***e to the everyone but I guess nigga probably had some sweet p***y last night cause he in a good mood. Mr. Taylor was about forty five but he kind looked good for his age he was bright skin and was in shape. He was a dude that has money in the bank he got a wife and three sons but you can say he was fine.

Chris: What that nigga say bey

JB: Nigga say he going to handle it then he gave me this week off with pay saying to cool off he don't want no problems to escalade to where the police have to get involved.

Chris: Nigga that's a sweet ass deal Yo but hey enjoy it man f***k this little f***t in here

JB: Yea Bey I out man hit me up doe we can do something on the weekend

Chris: For sure nigga link you

As I was walking out the bank Hensley was walking in and I said Mr Taylor want see you punk b***h. I said that he looked at me like he knew he was in some deep trouble but I felt good as f***k I got the rest of the week off jed. I jump in my car and I went to Wendy's to get me one breakfast meal and I got my brother one to I know he probably home still sleeping. I got home and I pulled up in the yard and my good friend & neighbour Giovanni was leaving.