Chapter 3: Nothing Like Good Brain

I took a shower and got dressed after I ate the KFC chicken, I was dressed in I tight singlet with some cloves and black basketball pants and my sneakers. I was looking right and my body was tight but I kind of felt guilty that I was going to meet a dude. I almost couldn't believe it myself and but I was in my charger ready to go meat this dude. He text me the directions and I went on my way to find where this he lives. I was scared but because I was thinking in my head what if I know this dude or what if everyone know about him even though he say he legit you never know. When I got to the street of his place dude told me to meet him on the dark side of the park and he told me what he was wearing. I drove to the park and I saw him sitting on the bus stop and I pulled up and dude looked around and then came inside my car. I have my car tented to once you inside one can see you and I like It that so you would have some privacy.

We were quite and most defiantly didn't speak and he didn't either while he took off his jacket to reveal himself more to me. I said so where to dude and he was like just go somewhere private where we won't be bothered. I drive to a place I use to go when I was high school when I use to f***k some bad girls. I always use to go the by old fort out Arwak Key right here in Nassau. It high on the hill and at night the parking area does be dark so you could f***k there if you wanted to. When I got there I parked in the dark and turned off all my lights but I did keep it on so I could intentionally check this dude out to make sure he legit. It aint like I shallow or against fems or fat dudes it's just that if I take care of myself then you can be more responsible to do the same.

He has a light brown complexion with his hair braided; he is about 5ft, 8 in height, a versatile bottom and 20 years old. He is a cute dude he got that Carmelo Antony thing going for him and his name is Antony. I can't believe I am about to say this but this dude was fine as f***k and it making me kind of hard.

Antony: So what you looking to get into bro

JB: I just going with the flow I guess I'm curious about this s***t, I want see what all hype is about ass.

Antony: I guess down low relationships aint your thing then

JB: Never dude, I don't feel as though I could do that s***t, I mean we can f***k and be friend but man shouldn't be dating a next man that's how I feel about that.

Antony: I mean I heard that I don't be down for that all that relationship drama either I just want get some d***k from one dude on the regular and I yea we can be friends but I have tried the relationship thing before.

JB: Bey I got a question for you, how does d***k feel going in you and why are you a bottom I just curious

Antony: I could see you really are curious about dudes bro but I just had an urge to get d***k in me, I love d***k but the first time I got f***ked it wasn't fun, it was scary and I was young.

JB: what you mean by scary bro

Antony: Let's just say someone been hurting me from I was young but it is what it is and I don't want to talk about it.

JB: I understand bro,

Antony: so you got a family huh?