Chapter 23: We Like To Party Part One

I was just thinking about Bentley but I was in my bathtub taking a hot bath for this good day we going to have here. I hope Bentley cool that my cousins well Mjay and Chris know that I'm into dudes and that Mjay know he my interest. In the tub all I could think about was being deep inside Bentley tight warm hole. The warm water that was running down my chest was making it a difference either it was making my d***k harder. I finally got out the tub and I heard the door knocking and I shouted who was it and it was Bentley and I was excited I wrap the towel around me and went to the door. I open the door a dude was all swag out in green with green shirt, shoes and hat.

JB: Why you so dressed up nigga

Bentley: I thought it was a party type thing

JB: I mean yea but this my family they don't care about that type thing baby (we went in the room and he layed off in my bed and I was like I'm about to drop this towel you sure you aint scared to be in here)

Bentley: Dude that's mine anyway so what's the deal, lemmie see! lemmie see! He burst out laughing and even though I know he was joking I turned around and drops my towel. His face was like shocked I don't know because this is the third time he seeing my d***k I guess it want look a little bigger.

JB: Come suck it

Bentley: He laughs then he said I think I will pass on that bro

JB: I laugh then I put my boxers on, I know he scared of what I got in my boxers so I don't know if he ever might let me be his first. I was thinking about it but not so much as I put on some clothes just to go cook some good food.

Bentley: You know Giovanni be asking how you doing, he said he doesn't see you know more but he do ask how come me and you got so close. I just told him you a cool dude and I can learn a lot from you

JB: You aint care that he might look at us funny

Bentley: No bey, we both masculine, he only could think funny if he caught me riding your d***k but other than that I help pay bills there so I don't answer no questions I don't want to, I go out where I want and I chill where ever I want so I aint watching no faces man

JB: So you sleeping with me again tonight then

Bentley: You alone so I mice well take advantage of it before you girl come back home

JB: Bey you aint never got to worry about her ok, I will deal with her and she aint no threat to you right now believe me. She only my baby mother nothing more but you I going to make you mine but I aint want rush nothing though. (He looked at me like he wanted me rush but I know I was going to ask him but I'll wait tell after we got company and I know the exact way to do it.

I put some clothes on and went in the kitchen to cook some good old food. I had some chicken I seasoned up so I will make some chicken, salad, crab n rice and potatoes salad. Me and him was in the kitchen cooking together and feeding each other I swear I always have the most fun when I'm with him. He gives me life I should say and I'm a real nigga and I'll admit that he is special no matter what no one say. I only saw when two cars pulled up in my drive way and I was like I guess that's them it was early though like round ten thirty I told them to come for twelve but oh well. They knocked on the door and Bentley went to answer it and it was Terry, Shawn, Mjay and Chris.