Chapter 75: Who Am I Finale

We were on the back porch just talking and he my boy so I won�t turn my back on him even though I�m with his cousin I have to hear him out. He looked like he have a lot on his mine but he just was looking at me and telling me why do I care about Bentley so much. In other words he is telling me that he been there first and that was bugging me a bit. His eyes were just lock into mine then he started to look at me funny. He looked at me then her blurted out I�m in Love with you.

JB: I was still shocked then I said what you say bey

Giovanni: I�m in love with you bey then he started to look at me funny like he wanted to kiss me

JB: Bro how could you just drop this bomb on me like this and why you didn�t say something a long time ago.

Giovanni: I was scared bey and I didn�t even know how to deal with myself. You were with Kelly yawl were going to get married then I said I would just let my silly crush go. It kept growing and growing then my cousin came here. You just totally forgot about me you know how that made me feel JB.

JB: I know and I�m sorry but I didn�t know you was feeling this type of way and if you said something early we might have been together but I�m in love bey its too late. I am in love with your cousin and I swear that nigga is my soul mate. I have to be a man about it and I won�t play with your heart but right now bey we can�t be nothing more than just friends.

Giovanni: Funny how everyone want be friends after they rip your heart out but this hurt me so bad I guess the saying �Better late than never� don�t mean shit because I still aint got to have you. I can�t blame no one but myself! I should�ve said something earlier but you know this down low thing aint nothing to joke with.

JB: So how you know me and Bentley was together

Giovanni: I kind of had an idea because I wanted you then I thought yawl two don�t really know each other and in no time yawl got super close. I mean that didn�t say yawl was together but then when he said he was gay then it made sense. It real though?

JB: What is real?

Giovanni: What the two of you have its real I can tell, I never see him smile more then I did when he move here and meet you. His girlfriend didn�t even make him do that but I guess I got to be happy but he was always faster than me in getting what he want. He faster than me literally as well so you guys moving in together I guess.

JB: Yea we are

Giovanni: Wow that�s a big step you sure that you ready for that

JB: Yea but I�m ready for it though we both are and it has been like we had been living with each other so it�s all good.

Giovanni; Alright cool so I guess I better let yawl get back two it then (He got up and started walking away but I grabbed him and gave him a big hug. This boy and he had been like a brother to me and if he had said something sooner we might have been together because he a great guy but I think I got the better pick. I hugged him then I told him we brother rite) Yea brothers then he started walking away from me and I could tell he was beyond hurt but what can I do I love his cousin(I went back inside and Bentley was in the room laying down watching TV then )

Bentley: What that nigga wanted?

JB: To tell me how he feel (I climbed in bed with him then he came in my arms) He said he is in love with me (When I said that his eyes open wide)

Bentley: For real! Oh wow! I feel so bad

JB: Why you feel bad?

Bentley: He wanted you first and he has been there first then I came here and took you away from him.