Chapter 66: Dion's Return

We were all chilling by the car when we saw this dude walking up to us. I must admit he was kind of fine as fuck. He was brown completion with clean cut and very cute but he was coming up the road smiling as if he was trying to surprise someone. He had on black and gold tee with black cargo pants with some black Jordan with a black plus gold fitted cap. KJ ran out of the house to the road shouting Dion! Dion! I was like who is Dion and if KJ know him then he probably one of Mjays close friends. KJ run to him and he picked him up and kissed him on the cheek while hugging him then he said you getting big God son you alright.

KJ: Yea, where you come from

Dion: I just come today what�s good, where daddy

KJ: He right there (He walked up to us with his fit body just smiling at Mjay like they were in love with each other or like something going on between them to. I was kind of certain that they fucking or use to fuck because I�m getting that same vibe I get when him and Chris together. Like you can feel the love almost between the two of them and I have to ask mjay about this dude)

Dion: What�s good fell as

Mjay: What the hell you doing here bey (Mjay went up and dapped then hugged him but he held him tight as ever) I�m shocked bey you suppose to be in school

Dion: Yea we had a game in Puerto Rico and I had a few days to spare so I said I would stop over and hail everyone. It�s paid for by the school so why not take advantage of it but I leaving tomorrow though. Who is everyone?

Mjay: This my cousin JB and his boy Bentley. I don�t want say it because you know someone ears right here listening. KJ go head go back go watch TV with daddy but don�t wake him up let him rest.

Dion: Let me carry him, so I could hail uncle mark for two minutes cause I don�t know if I will have time tomorrow (Dion went in the house and looked at Mjay then I was like teasing him because we can see that they care about each other)

JB: Ok mjay its clear to see that you like him

Mjay: He started to laugh then he said bey it�s a long ass story and a lot of history between me and him.

Bentley: Spill that shit nigga

Mjay: I was in love with him and I still kind of are but I made my choice to be with Chris. Dion and I decided to be friends, it�s that thing where you will always love a person but you know not to carry it that far so it�s like that between us. We never got a chance to be together in a relationship but we fucked a few times and they were some great times

JB: He looks like he care about you a lot I can tell by his expressions and body language. He was so happy to see you but he didn�t really want express it so he kept a smile on his face. You are in a love triangle whether you like it or not. You probably will be in it for a long time because you and Dion never had that chance to be together so you don�t really know how it will be with him if you would pick to be with him. The love for him coming from that �what if � feeling because you never had a chance to be with him. I love Chris don�t get me wrong but you should�ve given Dion a chance so you can finally see what it�s like to be with him then you can finally choose who you want. Are you happy?

Mjay: I�m super happy with Chris bey but I get what you are saying, Dion and I will never just be friends until we explore our feelings further to see if we are right for each other or are we what really want.

JB: Exactly cousin but you know Chris will never let you up so yawl might never get that chance

Mjay: You know that but hey you never know what the future holds but with Dion I can�t deal with the overseas shit again. Plus he where there are thousands of fine ass niggas is and that aint something I want put my heart through. I love Chris and with him is where I want to be until God decide otherwise or faith takes its course in another direction.