Chapter 11: Who's That Bitch

I was there watching Bentley walk to the bar and he was looking so right I just wanted to taste that. Since I knew how a dudes insides felt I kind of check out dudes like they chicks in a since often now with curiosity. Its weird and I aint know what has gotten into me but all I know is if I knew ass felt that good I would have been with a nigga long time. I need to keep my image though but he was looking super sexy in this black tank, black basketball pants and black socks and slippers I kind of was knocked in a trance a bit then I heard Mjay calling my name saying bey what happen what you looking at.

Mjay: Bey! Bey! What the hell wrong with you what the hell you looking at, you got this weird look in your eyes then he burst out laughing

JB: Bey I just was day dreaming about something don't worry about that man

Mjay: Yea right, get this food on the go man I getting hungry to and if you knock my food out my hand I can slap you too then he burst out laughing.

JB: Yea nigga you think this our kids then I burst out laughing I would beat your ass

Mjay: Yea you might win but I'll get someone to handle that for me man, I don't get dirty my right hand does handle that for me

JB: Where was your right hand that day you got shot then he started to laugh

Mjay: Oh you got some jokes keep it up then he started to laugh. Where is Rashad bey? Then where is your girlfriend?

JB: He went to go get his hair styled bey and that been a little while ago and this his party so I aint know what the deal is with him. Oh and my fiancée is to work making her money hustling in the beauty salon

Mjay: Fiancée? when the f***k this happen bey that's how you living and I aint know nothing about it

JB: Bey you know you are going to be in my wedding that's small things man

Mjay: I can't believe you getting married bey, you sure about that I mean you really love her that much

JB: Yea I do, I just trying to create a secure family for my son man you know be a stable family and yea I love her even though she act like a b***h when she ready.

Mjay: Alright bey, I guess congratulation bey

JB: Yea thanks man, when you getting married now

Mjay: I don't know you know, when I really ready to do it but right now I just chilling. (He told me he just chilling then his phone started to ring and when he looked at it his face light up a little bit then he answered it) Yea what's good, and then he said I miss you a lot too. He said to the person on the phone yea of course I miss coco then he said probably when school go on midterm break. Then he said KJ in the house then he told the person where he was then he said yea I will call you tonight when I get home so we can talk longer. (He hanged up the phone and he was smiling)

JB: Dam mjay that person got you smiling like f***k bey they been whispering some sweet s***t in your ears a. (then he burst out laughing and he seemed really happy to hear that person call him)