Chapter 71: The Bitch Had It Coming

My dick was beyond hard and i was ready to give my nigga what he wanted but he was scared looking in the face. I pushed him in my bed then I went on top of him where I started to suck his nipples and run my hand over his abs. I was blowing in his ears then sucking on his neck but he just was laying there looking at me then I stopped for a second and just looked at him to make sure he was ok.

JB: Baby you ok? You don�t want do this no more then?

Bentley: Naw I�m good why you stop keep going?

JB: I stop because you looking at me like something wrong or you scared of me.

Bentley: I aint scared of you I love you I just was thinking about how much pain I�m going to be in because we aint had sex in a good while and I�m really tight.

JB: Baby I got you what you watching. I will never hurt you in any way shape or form you know that already and you know how good this dick feel so stop fronting and come handle your boyfriend (When I said that he started to kiss me while grabbing on my dick then I battle him and I was on top of him between his legs using my lips to completely cover his own while we were kissing. I just love him so much the way he has this innocence when we about to have sex is such a turn on. I started to suck on that neck again then I keep going all the way down until I reach his dick. When I looked at his dick I remember he said he wanted to fuck me but as of right now I�m still thinking about it. I started to suck his dick hard while watching him grip the below to cover his face while he moan out saying fuck baby. I went up and down moving my tongue with circles on that dick while he started to drop tears how good I was pleasing him. That hole was looking so pink and tasty I had to run my tongue through that so I did. I jam my tongue up in him and it amazed me that he was in tears I guess he really needed this. He started to shout yes JB, eat that shit nigga then he was like fuck me baby I want feel him in me. I stopped eating then I spit on my dick cause I didn�t had no lube then I started to slide it dick in him. It didn�t want go in because this nigga was to tight so I got up and went in my mom room to see if i can find some lotion or grease but there wasn�t any in there. Then I thought she probably does carry it with her in her bag like every woman does. I begin to get so mad at the fact that I couldn�t find anything to use as lube but then I thought breakfast. I went in the room and grabbed his hand and we went down stairs to the dinner table where all the stuff for breakfast was still out on the table. I grabbed that spreading butter and I run that down my hard dick while Bentley was laughing at me saying I buttering bread a. Then I said yea your then I grabbed him and put him on the table then spread them legs open. I started to slide my dick inside him and he just had his face made up like it was hurting him but feeling good at the same dam time. He started to shout out saying fuck me hard and I instantly started to go at a fast pace and he took every stroke like a professional. I was saying in my head someone turning into a power bottom because he was starting to bounce back on me two just enjoying all this meat I have inside of him. He felt so warm and tight that I just close my eyes just letting my body take over while I contain that great feeling inside me. I then picked him up as i sat on the edge of the table letting him ride my dick like he was a pro.

Bentley: Baby your dick feel so good inside me uh (He said that as he bounced even more on my dick making my nut tingle like I was about to come. I thought to myself this nigga feel so good and we both so into it that I�m about to nut inside of him and he don�t even know it) nigga about to come in me I can feel your dick swelling deep inside me ! Bust that nut in me baby fill me up and just like he said I hold him tight as I busted deep in him and I didn�t pulled out. I let my dick get soft deep inside of him then I pulled out and watch the come drain out his hole.

JB: Dam nigga

Bentley: Yea baby Dam, lets go bath so we can clean up this place before your mom come back and see come on her dinner table then he started to laugh.