Chapter 19: Lemme See

Being home alone really gave me a chance to get to know Bentley because I feel I aint have to go out and hide. It is even sweeter that he lives next door. I never had someone that really go out there way to do what he did for me and from the day I met him I been happy. I wanted to have sex with him so bad but I have to respect him and respect his girlfriend I won't be selfish and put him in more guilt because he told me how he feel about being with her for two years and don't love her. He bought me a dozen of chocolate cup cakes with congratulation on it and we were just killing them, he had a real nigga feeling special.

JB: These are good as s***t though where you get these from bey

Bentley: I got it from cup cake place it pink in palm dale. They have all kind bey red velvet, carrot, butter scorch, vanilla, banana and there filling on top is good to.

JB: I might have to make a trip up there this weekend for this party we having for the family thing.

Bentley: Yawl having a next party? Is your birthday a.

JB: Naw my birthday aint until next year it was in January but we having one little family get together. My cousin and I planning the hold thing seeing how we aint see our family so long so we planned it for Friday.

Bentley: That's a good idea bey seeing is how everyone dying so sudden these days that's a good thing to do bey

JB: You want go

Bentley: Naw that's a family thing man I can poke that aint my style

JB: I mean yea but I was going to tell you and Gio come to the party anyway but ok cool. You ever had a boyfriend?

Bentley: I talked to a few dudes but never made anything official or it never got to be anything serious

JB: So you wouldn't mind falling in love with a dude, you would see nothing wrong with calling your dude baby and being committed like you it was your girl but playing the roles

Bentley: Naw bey, I would want that, growing up I learn that you can't block out feelings and you can't fight it. If you like or love someone you can't change that and fighting it just makes the feeling worst and heavier for that person. Me I don't mind calling I dude my nigga and we do things on the low as a couple once nothing happen to my image and we don't get outed I aint have a problem with that. If I happen to fall in love I would except that s***t and embraced it with my dude because many die not feeling that real love wither str8, bi or gay.

JB: Most of what you said my cousin was telling me the same thing that the heart wants what the heart wants.

Bentley: You mean your cousin Mjay?

JB: Yea

Bentley: He is so cute with his little boy and they look alike?

JB: O h so you like my cousin now

Bentley: Naw I like his cousin a lot (then he started to laugh and was looking at me funny. So I was like nigga why you looking at me like that then he got bold and but his hand on my d***k) Can I see it bey?