Chapter 44: Do Something Nigga

I felt good knowing that my boys was behind me and getting it done but I was nervous I aint going to lie. It only takes one bad chick to mess you up and it only takes one mistake or not being responsible. We went in the hospital and Mjay knew a nurse because of his mom so we all went in to do it the same time. I told her I wanted to get tested for any sexual transmitted diseases so she went and extracted some blood from the three of us. She then brought out these rapid test that can detect of you have HIV by salver. I was scared as fuck my hands were shaking because it's not really a death sentence but people will treat you like it is just like being gay. The test was in my mouth and I was trying to look at it myself but she took it out then put it in a machine. She looked at it then she was like you don't have HIV but that still doesn't mean anything that's what's the blood test for. Everyone was done getting their blood extracted and I was happy to know I didn't have HIV but there still others I can get. I was a little down because me and Bentley was suppose to handle this but he wanted to carry on stink.

Nurse: KJ aint you a little cutie where is your grammy

KJ: She went out with papa

Nurse: You with your uncle mjay a

KJ: No that's my daddy Mjay!

Nurse: Mjay this your little boy I thought this was Terry or Brittney little boy

Mjay: Guilty! Yea that's my son

Nurse: I have to talk to your mom because she didn't tell me that this is your little boy you mom told me this grandson when she brought him for her to get shots. I just thought it would defiantly be Terry son I would've never guess you would be the youngest but first to have baby. You better start using some condoms (She went in the draw and gave all three of us a handful of condoms. I couldn't stop laughing but it was cool I use magnum thought these cheap condoms aint no good) Yawl come back Monday for the blood test work out I will get a step on it right now.

JB: Ok thanks a lot Mrs Major I really appreciate it

Nurse: No problem (Then KJ was telling her buy) Come here KJ (She went into her draw and pulled out a lolly pop)

Mjay: He started to laugh then he said no not the candy that all he like look at him. Come on little man lets go get you something to eat alright.

JB: We went outside to my car and we just started talking. So what yawl niggas ant to eat?

Mjay: Lets hit up one Wendy's (We went on our way to Wendy's but then I got out my phone and was battling with myself saying if I should call him or not. I finally decided to call but he didn't answer me at all because I called him like four times back to back but I was like alright) You worrying about Bentley huh?

JB: Yea bey, I just don't know why he freak out on me

Shawn: Just let him cool off bro don't force it he will come back to you

JB: I hope so bey

Mjay: I going to get our tickets tomorrow bro, you want me get yours or you want wait tell Thursday

JB: I think I will just go to the airport on Thursday and do it or I will just get dress and pack and buy ticket to the airport on Friday one time. I waiting to see what Bentley into because I really want to take him with me but he just acting so strange. We was so close this morning now he acting up just making me feel like we probably rushed into this a little too fast.

Mjay: Naw bey you love him and he loves you. it aint no rush in love it just does happen I tell you just give him tell Monday if he don't hit you up. Then rush him and talk to him and let him know how you feel about this situation. To me he suppose to come to you because you aint do nothing wrong bro so I aint know why you calling him and beating up yourself acting like you did wrong.