Chapter 8: Feels Better Then Pussy

He was on top of me and my mind was saying no but my d***k was saying yes! Yes! I was trying to tell him I wasn't into it by saying I don't have a condom on me but he just thought about everything . He already had one in his hand so I guess it's going down so the kissing start and he was just moaning while we were kissing saying nigga you can kiss. He was on top of me dry humping and whining his ass on my d***k while my pants was still on and I aint going to lie if he think he going to blow my mind he aint never had a nigga like me before so he aint seen nothing yet.

Anthony: You sure you want do this bey I mean I aint want rush you into this, it is your first time

JB: Nigga shut up don't ruin the moment

I kissed him even more then I took off my shirt exposing my hard abs and chest. We got up and kissed all the way to the bed where he layed there and just ran his hands down my chest telling me how sexy I am. He gripped hold of one of my abs and then I gripped his towel and pulled it off. When I pulled it off he had a nice d***k with caramel base and a pink head about eight inches. I started to carry on like if I was about to f***k a girl where I started to lick his abs and stick my tongue at his navel. He got up and pushed me in the bed and took off my tennis and my grey sweat pants. He rubs my d***k and made the shape show in my boxers and he pulled it off as well. He told me I never had a d***k your size , I kind of scared to let you f***k then I said nigga it's too late now I naked and I'm hard so you got to get him wet with something. I took his head and aim his mouth up to the head of my cut 10 inches of thick chocolate then he started to suck it. He took my d***k all the way in his throat and he was moaning while doing it and it sound so f***king sexy.

He bounces his mouth up and down on my d***k and it made me just lay there and scream out f***k nigga. This nigga sexy and can give a stupendous blow job that made me look at the ceiling then close my eyes while curling my toes. Then he said you like it then I shouted don't stop bey swallow that s***t and he did. He sucked my d***k for about ten minutes just sucking it up and down his throat then he slides the condom on me. When he did he got some lube out of one of his draws and he lube up his hole and my d***k. That s***t cold though but I wasn't watching nothing, I couldn't believe I was about to do this s***t. Does this mean I'm officially gay or I'm into niggas I don't know how to feel about this situation but I was doing it. My d***k was so hard it started to hurt a nigga for a second and he came on top of me and kissed me then I took my finger and stick it in his ass to loosen him up a bit for my size. When I did that nigga start whining back on my finger like it was my d***k already. He then claim on top of then he started to slide down on my d***k all the way to the base with his eyes closed while making painful faces. He used his hand to glad it all the way deep in him and I was shocked because it felt so good. It felt tight and warm and it feel so soft around my d***k I started to say f***k jed as he begin to bounce up and down saying dam nigga you got some good d***k JB. I grabbed his waist and made him take my entire d***k in. His ass was so pink I watched it griped my d***k as it pulled up and it don't get slack. I start to moan out saying dam this better then p***y and I aint going to lie I like p***y but dam this ass felt so much better, so much tighter. He started to whine his ass on me saying you like it nigga, you feel it cause I feel you, you feel so good then a deep voice start shouted Bey Anthony who solid car that is parked in the drive way.

Anthony: Oh f***k bey that's my brother

JB: F***k dread your brother! (I mean I wasn't scared because of his brother I was scared because I don't want anyone to catch us and look at me like a f***t.