Chapter 33: Jah Cure's Concert

I guess I was love sick because I was eating but couldn't really eat so I said ill hold it for us to eat tonight when we both get home by me. Late at night is when the munchies do be on real bad if you up late. Mjay was telling us about his first time with Chris and looking down the wall at the road where Burger King corner was I saw Hensley walking up the street. I was thinking in my head this dude better don't try s***t because he getting gang and getting thrown overboard.

JB: Bey Mjay don't pull no scene but you see this dude walking down the street coming towards us?

Mjay: You mean that dude who walking like he a model

Shawn: Say model, Mjay you is to funny dude

JB: I laughed and said yea bey this nigga tried to rape me bey. He had been stalking me, showing up at my door step, trying to get at me in the bathroom at work. This dude went to work and told my co workers that we were f***king bey he crazy. This night I was coming home from work right I was kind of the last one to leave the bank. This dude knocks me out and I woke up in my car with my hands tied behind the seat. He took out my d***k and was going to f***k me bey and this f***ked up part he said he have HIV.

Mjay: Bey you serious this bey was going to commit murder, we should beat his ass bey

Shawn: Yea bey lets f***k this nigga up cause that s***t aint cool he can go to jail for that s***t

JB: Naw let him be but I just hope he don't be infecting other dudes because they going to take him out. He had a f***ked up life bey his brother use to rap him as well as he use to let his boys f***k him to and one of them infected him.

Shawn: I mean it's f***ked up bey on the real I don't want that to happen to no one bey but it's still don't justify what he did to you bey that's f***ked up and he deserves a cut ass so excuse me. (Shawn walks off and was mad and he was heading head on to Hensley) You! Dude let me spot you one wibe (when he said that I shouted and said Shawn let it go bey but he keep on walking to him. After being dead close in dude face it was like he was touch by a angel then he calm down) F***k! luck on your side my brother!

Mjay: You shouldn't have said you almost got rape bey his father use to molest him bey so he gets heated when he here rape or something like that.

JB: Dam yo I didn't know, I guess you know a person's name but you don't know there story and every day that saying shows me truth in it.

Hensley: Why luck on my side? What you want do b***h?

Shawn: Nigga ill break your jaw if you don't shut the f***k up (Shawn went to punch him and this dude came out of nowhere and pull Hensley away and say what's the problem) You know what f***k you both!

Dude: Bro everything cool I just wanted to know what the problem is bey, baby everything good?

Hensley: I don't know him he just walked up to me (they passed us str8 and went into senior frogs and I was like dam)

Mjay: Bey I hope he told that dude about his status because that would be f***k up to give it to someone who was trying to care for you and you just hand them there death.