Chapter 55: The Trip Day Four Part Two

There was a knock on the door on mjay dashed in the room because he was naked and Bentley was just the cleaning so I went to go answer the door.When I did there was a police officer at the door with a squad car parked outside then I thought oh fuck this isn't a joke.He was very cute do he could've easy be mistaken for a cop stripper but that wasn't the case at all.He stood six feet tall with a chocolate complexion and a buff body with the name Taylor on his number and bagde.He would be the ideal cop for being sexy and Bentley was looking on thinking the same thing.

JB: Can I help you officer? He looked at me with a serious look.

Police: I'm looking for Christian and Terry I know there here because there cars are outside.If you lie you would be held accountable for them

JB: Is there a problem officer what you need them for did they do something wrong I don't understand.

Police: Look call them or I will come inside get them myself

JB:Cone inside Nigga you got a serach warent to come I side here .Dont stand at this door having that attutude with me

Police: You want sleep in the jail cell tonight I see for disrespecting a police officer.

JB: What ever is clever that aint no place I ain't been before maybe If your attitude wasnt so fucked up you wouldn't get disrespected. (When I said that Chris & Terry came out if the room asking what's the problem officer)

Chris: What's the problem officer

Police: Christian & Terry (they both was like yea then he turned around to the other cop then to signal him to come inside at this moment we were all scared as fuck I didn't know what was going on.Mjay had a look on his face like he was about to lose the love of his life then the two officers were standing at the door) You both are wanted in Nassau and Your under arrest for the murder of Tony.Anything you say can and will be used in a court of law against you.If you do not have a lawyer the courts will appoint one for you.

Mjay: What! (The tears started to run down his face because I guess He know what was going on but I was kind of in the loop dazed and confused)

Chris: What you crying for we talked about this you know this day was coming (He turned around and him Terry were getting cuffed up the Mjay jumped on him and kissed him.He was so hurt it was like he his mother Shawn was the exact same way) I love you alright take of that baby and hold my shit down tell you see me again call my uncle

Terry: Bey losing up the cuffs on my ficking hand yawl niggas don't have no proof that we committed a murder or any sort.After his uncle get through with your pussy police force we will be able to sue yawl (They took them out then a we watched them as they put then in the back seat of the car every one was all tear because we couldn't believe this shit)

JB: Who the fuck is tony like what the fuck is going on bey (Shawn and Mjay were all red eye then Shawn spoke then Shawn said Tony was the dude that shot Mjay bey what the fuck we going to do

Bentley: I going to call my uncle because that shit was fucked up.How they even know these dudes were even living here.

JB: They probably was watching them for a minute then moved in when they had some type evidence.(The door was closed them we heard a next knock then I went to answer it again.When I open the door it was the same cope and he was like I going to carry you in for questioning on the matter as well.I pushed him off me then he tackle me on the floor and Then he got up then music started playing out of know where and he started to dance.Chris and Terry burst through the door laughing but no one really caught on to the joke then the music was turned off.

Mjay: Fuck you both! Yawl too always playing fucking games that shit wasnt funny I was fucking ready to have a heart attack.

Chris:You see why I love you look at you crying and shit for me.You love me alot!