Chapter 50: The Trip Day Two

The weather was chilly but the hot tub was hot and it was about to get even hotter. All of the couples were together accepted for Terry and Shawn. Mjay was sitting in Chris lap just kissing him and Chris was saying baby I missed you so much. They were going at it like they been away from each other for a couple years and it made my nipples hard just watching. I felt this hand reaching for my dick under the water and I looked over and it was Bentley. I guessing he wants grind me raw because I finally got tested and I'm clean. I pulled him on top of him in the ride position as well and we just started to go at it. I started to suck his nipples and he was moaning out loud not giving a shit who was there. I licked from his nipples str8 up to his neck and I started to suck then the kissing started. Out of nowhere Shawn started to suck on Bentley as well then Terry came out of the house drunk as a bat saying the pizza is here. I shouted nigga fuck the pizza we got too much pussy in here to eat. He drop is his boxers I mean my boxers and he jumped in the hot tub. Chris had Mjay spread out and bent over while he eat him out while mjay was moaning baby. When Chris bounce up out of the water he exposed his big ass dick which I can proudly say mine was on par with. Being strong I sat while I took Bentley in my hands with his leg throw over my shoulders and I started to eat him out. Terry on the other hand was getting his dick sucked while he sat on the edge of the hot tub. I was like dam this shit is beyond hot right now.

All I saw was Chris sliding his dick inside of Mjay while mjay make all type of ex faces. I guess he was all tight up because he looked as if he was in some good pain. He was sitting at the edge of the hot tub with his legs around chris getting pounded out and I was like dam Chris got a nice ass. Bentley was like baby I want it and put him down on my dick and he was like dam your raw dick feel so good. He begins to ride me but I was fucking him the same time while he make them faces I love when he can't take it. He was like fuck me baby go deeper and when he said that I slide all ten inched deeper in him and shout out a aw moan. Shawn was getting his dick suck now then Terry made him bend over and he slide in him then started to back shot him. He was going ham on Shawn while he moaned out loud but he was use to it I can tell. Bentley's ass was so on point right now and the fact this the first time doing it raw I wanted to come so bad. I never been that niggas to come faster but we going in on each other it was making my dick feel so good. Chris was fucking mjay hard while mjay started to run from the dick then Chris grabbed him and started fuck him even harder. I looked over and was busting a nut in all over the side of the hot tub. He shot with so much come I can tell it been a minute and I looked over Mjay was getting his ass filled with nut since Chris moaned out so loud. I felt good I wanted to nut but I held it in so that made me more superior at the moment but I looked at Bentley and out of nowhere he nut in my face with no warning. Five minutes later I nutted inside Bentley and it felt so good to let go without any condom.

JB: Fuck baby your insides feel so good I'm glad we don't have to use a condom now.

Bentley: Yea the dick feels good to (He came up off my dick then he sat in my lab and we just cuddled in the water while everyone else do the same) Ok I am hungry now so bring on the food nigga

Mjay: Yea I got the muchies myself (Bentley claimed out and brought a box of the pizza close and at this time of the night it was really late but I knew it was going to be a long night) That shit was fun and if I know Chris he aint finish he want more sex (He looked at Chris then they started to laugh but the look they gave each other says yea I going to tear the pussy up when we go upstairs in the bed.

JB: Yea mjay I see Chris does rip it up, I see why he got you in love then he started to laugh

Mjay: He started to laugh then he looked at Chris and he was like aint you trip (Chris started to laugh but he didn't answer at all then mjay said it again) Nigga aint you trip over me