Chapter 27: Same Shit Different Day

It was a nice Saturday morning, the sun was bright, the birds were singing and I had my new boyfriend in my arms. It only took this loud mouth b***h to wake me up out of my sleep banging down the door. Thank God she left that key on the bed when I told her to get out because she would have bust in here bold as f***k and saw us all hugged up. The banging woke me and Bentley up and he started to put on his clothes. I felt so bad because it was f***ked up that I have to bring him in this f***ked up drama because I know Kelly won't stop that's just the type of person she is. I went to the front door to look out and it was her with her big brother Rob & Devin. Those two always use to try threaten me about breaking there sister's heart but I wasn't scared of none of them I just didn't want Bentley get tangle up in this s***t. He was getting ready to leave but I told him don't go I aint letting them in.

Kelly: Let me the f***k in JB I want get my s***t before I call the police on you

JB: Which part of I will bring the stuff later don't you understand

Kelly: I want get it now while am here, you in here f***king b***hes in the bed where I use to sleep you a no good dog. I knew from the first day I met you that you aint worth s***t.

JB: Then you pretty dumb to have a hold baby, possibly having another with someone you thought wasn't no good. I just here chilling with my boy and you had to come over here and f***k it up. It's the same s***t different day with you and the only good thing that happen between is my son.

Rob: Nigga open the f***king door before we break it down

Devin: Yea nigga it's either your door or we will f***k up your car

Bentley: Bey don't let it get that far, just open the door and let her get her s***t and leave bey (he said that and he sat down and started to play some game on the play station. I shouted and said hold on I gathering your stuff now. I went in the closet and I got all her clothes and shoes she left and threw them into one big ass duffel bag. She had curling iron, nail polish, hair products all that in the closet for the salon. I put all that in that by the door and I clear out her s***t in the bathroom to and when I saw how much space I was saving by kicking her ass out I was happier than a mother. I open the door and I said clear out everything from here you aint got nothing to come in my house for. I stand right by the door as her and her brother come inside and started to carry the stuff to the truck they had.

Kelly: How could you be so cold JB!

JB: Cold! You the one flying off and aint letting no one know with whom, you the one that lied on your mom saying she was sick so you getting what you deserve. I should have listen to mom when we first started dating, all of this would have been avoided and I would have been farer ahead in life.

Kelly: Whatever JB that b***h don't know a f***k about me

JB: Don't never talk about my mother like that, you know what hurry up get your s***t and bounce

Kelly; Yea its finish huh, after all we been through you kicking me out, all the abuse you put me through