Chapter 59: Blood Aint No Thicker Then Water

I was in the kitchen with my butcher knife in my hand while Rashad was there telling me how it went down with him and Kelly and it was like I wasn't hearing nothing. Bentley took the knife out my hand and told me to calm down but I was listening to my nigga but I wasn't going to heed a word he was saying.

Rashad: It was an accident brother I'm sorry

JB: So your dick just happen to fall into her pussy then your dick just happen to come inside her.

Rashad: Bey I can't be the father that was a year ago and little nigga almost two.

JB: So who is the father brother?

Mom: I mean baby I know you upset but you shouldn't be surprised you never listened to me when I told you about Kelly. I never liked her and always know she was a slut just by the little clothes she uses to wear around this house. The men in this family so hot I don't know why yawl have to be like that Rashad it makes me sick.

I was like fuck this too much talking and I grip him and started throwing blows on him. This wasn't going to make me feel better but it's a start and I just started punching him in the face and he was hitting back to. We were all over that kitchen and this was the first time in years the rude boy that once lived him me has appear full force. I use to be that dude to punch first then ask questions later and I hid that but it only takes one fucked up situation to bring it back to the surface. Bentley was pulling me off him and I got to admit nigga strong I see working out and running got him all pumped up. He pulled me up like a strong nigga would and I was mad but nigga turn me on seeing him being masculine to break us up.
Bentley: Bey lets go bey the worst has already happen you found out he aint yours .You don't have to beat up every nigga you think may be the father because you hurt bro just leave it to God (He pulled Rashad up off the floor as well and he was like you guys are brothers if you going to let a piece of flesh come between yawl then blood aint no thicker than water. I'm sorry Mrs Bethel for even allowing this dude to come in here because I know it wasn't going to be good.

Mom: It's ok I saw you before but I didn't catch your name your are Giovanni cousin right

Bentley: Yes mam, Bentley it's nice to meet you even though we saw each other before.

Mom: You are a cute young man but do me a favour ok look after him don't let him do nothing stupid over no hoe.

Bentley: No problem I will make sure of it

Rashad: JB I'm sorry brother I didn't know what got over me that day, I don't want you think I back stabbed you but It never meant to be that way bro. I need you in my life your my only brother please let's get over this bey

JB: Bro I can't have you in my space no more, you betrayed me and I can't trust you no more. Back then you know how much I did like her and you know she was my finance I can't trust you. I have to cut you off I don't want see you nor hear from you no more just act like you're a only child because that's how I am going to act from now on.

Rashad: JB you don't mean that! (He was about to borderline tear up I guess the guilt is killing him about what he done and I want it to kill him. I hugged my mom then I went outside while Bentley was telling my mom bye. Then my father pulled up in the yard and I was like this next mother fucker)

Dad; Son why you look so upset everything alright

JB: Not trying to be disrespectful to you daddy but on the real you need to get your shit together I'm tired of mom complaining about you. Someone needs to tell you about the fuck you doing around here with my mother and you need to get your shit together before it be a problem. If you sleeping round on my mother it aint worth it cause you see me the son I thought was mine aint even mine so I find out today. You got a woman in there who love you and gave you two kids. Sex aint all that worth it and besides you need to realize you aint fucking seventeen no more you almost near fifty.