Chapter 53: The Trip Day Three I Dare You

Bentley and I were still in the room kissing up then he was like lets go in the front room down stairs and chill with everyone. I know everyone was my family and we down to getting freaky but I didn't want anyone trying to fuck my boy friend. I aint the type to express my feeling and get all mad but I will look at you like I want snap a nigga neck. These dudes my family though but everyone will only be penetrating there nigga not someone else own just licking, sucking and kissing is open to anyone

Chris: Yawl two finally reach down stairs yawl was getting started before us then

JB: Yes bro we kind of did do something

Chris: Chris looked at me then he saw something in my eyes and he didn't say anything but then he said if we play this truth or dare game keep it clean fun with a splash of freaky. No trying to penetrate each other's boyfriends and shit because we got to newbie and they aint ready for that yet (Then he looked at me and nod because he probably felt my protective vibe because it's the same way for mjay with him) JB you go first bro dare somebody

JB: Alright Mjay get up and pull down your boxers and let Chris suck that dick for a minute then I started to laugh I hope that wasn't too freaky or out there.

Mjay: This nigga then start off daring me and forgot to say truth or dare but any way I aint mind some head right now because my dick hard so baby get to sucking please.

Chris: Take that dick out then I was waiting on you baby (Chris grab on to mjay dick and he suck that stick like the rent was do. It got me even harder when mjay hold head full of locks and started to throw his head back saying aw fuck baby. Chris was going ham on that dick then Mjay pulled out and said hold on baby you was making me come and I want save that nut) Nigga come here let me suck this dick for you if you come you could always come again and yea I know the first burst always does be the best.

Mjay: No I want save that nut then mjay grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry and feed it to Chris being all romantic feeding his man. Then he said it's my time now and he picked on my nigga telling him to eat my ass. It was so funny because he never did nothing like that to me and I don't know if he was up to it.

Bentley: Come on nigga lets do this (When he said that I was like what and he looked at me like yea baby let's do this I been wanting to play with your ass it nice as fat bey. (I went to the chair and I leaned over and I pulled my pants down and Chris was like dam nigga you got a nice ass stop holding out on your boyfriend and let him hit that.

Mjay: Chris! Really now that's what you going to tell them but I aint had none of yours since my birthday now it's coming around to my birthday again.

Chris: He started to laugh then he was like Mjay then on your birthday you will get it again. (I was bent over on the sofa and Bentley grabbed my right cheek and spank it then he squeezed it hard. He started to squeeze both together then he started to rub one finger down my split playing at my hole and I was like dam baby aint you suppose to be eating it. Then he opens my ass then put his tongue at my hole. He started to force his tongue inside me I guess you will say he was sort of taking my virginity because this the first time anything was going up in there but I had to admit it felt weird but I was so enjoying it. He started to suck and stroke his tongue in and out of my ass and it feel good as fuck but not enough to turn me into a versatile top. He was eating me out and it felt so good but I didn't want bitch out in front of everyone but after five minutes I told him to stop. It was now Bentley turn and he ask Terry truth or dare but Terry choose truth so I was like this going to be weird because Bentley don't really know anything about them so I guess that's why he got slick.

Bentley: Truth! Ok I see you dare to be different but I see you and Chris been boys since yawl was young look like. Since you both are into men have you two ever fool around in the past and future? (When he said that Terry was like looking a little guilty then I was like oh fuck with the look on his face they did)