Chapter 45: I Beat The Cat

We started to kiss and it was so strong and passionate tell it was on the brink of losing control. It was something we never done before but it felt good as fuck and he was just moaning out saying baby I missed you all day. I'm so sorry for the way I acted then I was like yea I going to put this dick on you right now for acting out on me trust me you will be sorry. I got up and I pulled him up off the floor and pulled down is pants then he did mine to. We fall on the sofa and I was kissing him hard, licking and biting him all over his body and he was just there getting all wet. He kneels up in the chair and I let my tongue do all the talking. I was moving my tongue in and out of the sweet tight ass that looked as if it was begging me for the dick.

Bentley: JB I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you mad today

JB: Baby I know shut up and throw that ass back for daddy. Come sit on my face! (He got up and I layed down in the sofa while he came over my face. I started to just eat him out and I made it wet while he was hold on to the chair sounding like he was about to tear up how good it was. He started saying fuck JB that feel so good oh my god. I was like you want the dick! He was like No! I was like nigga who you talking to! I talking to you baby, you want cut my ass right then take the ass if you want it. Fuck me! I want it! I have been wanting it all day! At this moment he was laying on his back on the sofa with his legs in the air waiting on this dick to enter him. I slide one condom my dick then I lube up his pink soft hole. I took my dick and it was thick and heavy so I started to beat him with it. Don't ever leave me hanging when I calling you nigga! I told you I was going to cut your then he replied and say cut my ass JB put it in. When I started to slide my dick in him he was like dam baby you so big he was like uh JB shit boy. I started pounding him and he was holding on to my shoulders saying fuck me baby. How he feel! He feel good JB! You going to act out again! Naw baby fuck! I won't act out anymore uh you so deep baby I could feel you in my stomach uh jb. I went faster and he was scratching my back with his eyes close moaning out saying JB. Tears start to fall from his eye and I thought it was too much pain for him but he was tearing up because the dick was good as fuck to him. I looked at my dick as I pulled out of him it was white with cream from inside of him. I hit that spot again and that's why he was crying like I never seen before he so loved this dick right now. I was so aggressive on him that I busting a nut so fast and I was mad. When I came he told me he could feel the warmness in the condom from the nut I busted inside him. He looked at me when I pulled out like dam nigga you went in on me and he was more bumbled then a little kid that just got beating.

JB: I tear that shit up huh beat the pussy up up up (I got up and start to shack my semi hard dick) I beat the pussy up

Bentley: Yea you did fuck that was good as fuck. It's a good thing I came home earlier and hide them hygiene products for my ass I bought today.

JB: You bought stuff to clean you out a

Bentley: Yea bey I have to I'm sexually active I mean you using a condom but I still want keep my insides clean. When we started going raw I will use them more often to keep me clean.

JB: You know I got to ask you and let you know that you scared me today

Bentley: How did I scared you

JB: I thought you were done with me or something from the way you were acting.

Bentley: Let's go in the tub and run a hot bath (Like me wanted we went in the tub and filled it with hot water and we just chilled) I know how you must of feel and I felt fucked up doing it to but I need you to know something. I am grateful that I have a boyfriend like you that can come to my aid whenever I am in trouble but you don't have to. Trust me before you came in there I was fucking him up but I slipped then that ho he got me on the floor.