Chapter 67: Im So Caught Up

Bentley left then I went back in the room and I just went to sleep. He was texting me a lot of stuff before I dozed off just telling me what he wanted to do to me making me hard all over again. I went to sleep and I felt happy about the situation so I sleep good. When I woke up the next morning I had about five text from Bentley and one text form a number I didn�t know and it read �faggot check your facebook page� I was like what the fuck going on. I got my lap top that I rarely use out of the bag in the closet and I turn it on and sign on to my facebook. When I did that I saw that I was tagged in a video that a lot of my friends and co workers have commented on. I press play to the video and it was a video that shows a dude that was sucking my dick and it was Bentley but you couldn�t tell cause the hat was blocking his face when he was sucking my dick last night. I was so shocked that I started to get a tightness in my chest that I couldn�t made me couldn�t breathe so I thought my life is over.

This video was showing me get my dick sucked in my front room and showed my face and everything but you couldn�t tell who was sucking my dick because of the table and snap back hat. I thought my life was over because it only took one person I know to share the video with my name tagged into it now its being shared all over facebook. Kelly was the one that tagged me in the video because she on my facebook friends. She entitled the video gay baby daddy then commented saying this is what goes on in the dark and why you don�t want me faggot. How could she be so cold hearted to ruin my life like this and I was getting fuck up thoughts in the head like trying to kill myself. Dudes I knew that know Kelly was under the video saying I had no idea that my boy JB was a back door kind of man. People I grew up with were on there saying a bunch of fucked up shit and I was like what can I do now. I throw myself back in the bed feeling like the world just dropped on my head but I couldn�t blame anyone but myself I should�ve been more careful. I text Bentley and told him to come over its urgent and in about five minutes he was there knocking on my front door.

Bentley: Whats good baby (He looked at my face and saw that my eyes were red and I looked like someone just died) You scaring me baby whats the matter (I didn�t say a word I just took him in the room open the computer and press play on the video. When I did he looked like he saw a ghost and he got scared as fuck) Bey who the fuck did this, what the fuck how much people saw this. I�m so sorry! Why I had to be so fast last night and I didn�t check if the blinds and shit were closed.

JB: Look baby you don�t have nothing to worry about alright no one saw you, I�m the one who ass is on grass here and I have to be back at work on Monday I can�t face them people on my job because that bitch Hensley then spread shit about me now they just confirming it. I�m scared as fuck right now and I feel lost and don�t know what to do. (I started to laugh out loud and it wasn�t the time to be laughing but I laugh until I started to cry)I just knew that bitch was going to do something like this she turn out to be exactly who I thought she was but you know what let me call Chris and tell him about this shit. (I called Chris and in on the second ring her answer)

Chris: Brother what�s good with you

JB: I got caught up bro, Kelly been to the window when Bentley and I were doing something and she posted that shit on the net bey

Chris: So bey! Bro don�t know one does do anything for you bey; they don�t pay your bills nor do you work for anyone that have control over what you sexual preference may be. Fuck everyone and what they got to say about this situation bey. Anyone who beating up they gum about you being into niggas either like you or jealous of what you got bro. Niggas them may call you faggot but half of them want get with you and I know you might look at it now like it�s a fucked up situation but turn it into something positive. Kelly trying to hurt you bro but don�t let her get you down push through brother and be that strong ass nigga I know you to be. This is the time you going to find out who your real friends are bey trust me, use this to find you bey. I would�ve then been free with my shit too if I wasn�t protecting mjay and his wishes because the person I need that ok from love mjay and was ok with it and that�s my mother. Let me know what�s going on with you bey and in a few weeks I will be moving back home alright my uncle just hit me up but don�t tell Mjay. Where my cousin Bentley!

JB: He right here

Chris: Tell that nigga I say hold you down and don�t matter what no one say stick by you if he love you. Sorry to say but this will test your relationship to brother but hit me up bey and if anyone fucks with you call me. I got something for Kelly believes me, she going to get it in a day or two. Talk to your mom about it bey before someone else take that knows to her and flip the hold story around.

JB: Thanks brother I don�t know if I have the balls to say anything to my mom bey because I never planned to be in this situation I was pulled out into this situation.

Chris: Yea I know bro but your mom should already know to tell you the truth because I aint never told my mom about me she left a letter telling me she knew. Talk to your mom bey and the hell with everyone else just get your moms approval. Keep your head up alright I have to start getting shit together to head back home. (I hanged up off the phone and Bentley was looking at me so scared then I was like Bentley everything is going to be ok)

Bentley: No it won�t bey, I aint ready for this and neither are you

JB: I know I�m not ready but what can I do about this shit

Bentley: I have to go I got a class so when I come home I guess we will talk more about this later (He was leaving then I grabbed him and said I love you baby) I love you to JB with all my heart (When he said I know he meant it but I could hear the scared in his mouth as he trembled)
When he left I just started thinking about a lot of stuff and the easy thing for me to do was to stay here inside my house then hide but I wasn�t going to do that. I have to talk to my mother and let her here it from me before she hear it on the streets. I still can�t believe Kelly would do this me though this is beyond fucked up. It was after 12 as I got dress to head over to my mom my phone kept getting threaten texts. I got texted shit like �Shot to the head batty boy� �you dead faggot� all coming from the number that notified me about the video. I drove over to my mom place and I see there were a few cars outside as long as my father. I went inside and my mom was in the kitchen taking food to the table and there was my father, Rashad and his girlfriend.

Mom: I was just going to call you and tell you come over and have some dinner, how are you baby

JB: Mommy I�m good I just have to talk to you about something important

Mom: Yea well we can talk after you eat, we got the hold day to talk so come eat baby (I grabbed some plates and followed her into the living room

Rashad: Bro what�s good

JB: Im good bey this you here

Rashad: Yea this my girl I was coming by you after I did leave here but you came here

JB: Yea I came to talk to mom about something important

Dad: You aint going to say nothing to me son

JB: Nigga what you want from me, I�m not having a good day so I would advise you to keep your words to yourself.

Dad: Why you two so disrespectful boy, who you calling nigga? I�m your father the one who put diapers on your ass and put you through school and college.

JB: Naw nigga! Why you so disrespectful and money don�t mean shit to me right now

Dad: How I being disrespectful? I�m the man of this house

JB: You know what I talking about

Mom: Ok boys cut all the arguing this is family time and we got guest here so stop it. JB how�s everything going with you baby you seem sad when you came through the door.

JB: I�m still alive so I got to be thankful for that despite that aint nothing going my way these last couple of days

Mom: Baby everything will work out just find, things may get tuff but you take a stand and face it head on then trust in God. So what you wanted to talk to me about baby?

JB: I rather talk to you in private about that

Dad: He probably wants to tell you about his sexuality (When he said that my face was stuck and I was really mad) The boy is gay! I knew I should�ve aborted your ass

Rashad: What! (He looked at me with a shock face)

i hope you guys enjoyed "Im So Caught Up" please like, comment and subscribe to your boy.

Do you agree with Chris advice?

What you think going to happen with JB?

How you think his father know?