Chapter 2: Adam 4 Adam

In the bathroom drain my meat from urine I had my head lifted to the ceiling with my eyes closed from time to time. Not long after I begin to pee I heard the bathroom swing open and closed I paid no mind. I was still having a great pee then next thing I know I felt a hand wrapped around my d***k. The hand was wrapped around my d***k and a voice said let me help you shake that player. Without a thought I swung my hand to brush them off my d***k and I swing and knock them down. It was one of my co workers "Hensley" that work at the teller desk always trying to flirt with a nigga in front of everyone. I mean its one thing to be a f***t but its next to act like you got a p***y. I shouted get your f***t ass out of here, you gay b***h and I was angry but deep down I thought dude was cute. I don't know where that attraction came from but looking at him lying helpless on the floor that's what came to mind. If it was other circumstances and wasn't at my job maybe I would have fulfilled my curiosity but if he act like a chick chance he will run his mouth like a chick.

Hensley was a bright dude about 5.10 in height with locks and a fat ass I do stare from time to time but it throws it off because he is Fem. Fem dudes would just immediately brand you as being gay and I have a family. Hensley said "dude let me suck your d***k or I will tell everyone out there that we f***ked in here" and I replied and said "Nigga do that s***t and you won't make it home alive today". See what I mean you can't win with these dudes but I told threaten him and he looked scared and I left the bathroom. Now this one of the reasons I hate working in a bank because they gossip just like if it was on the street. I always get harassed but I hope the company I applied to call me for an interview then I get the job so I can't leave this place. Hensley didn't even look at me and I can tell he was scared but I aint playing that s***t don't f***k with my life and don't f***k with my money I got a son to take care. The rest of that day went cool and it was four and I left that place. I got in my car which was a black and silver 2007 charger, my parent's help me bought but left to go pick up my son. I don't normally get him because I always go to the gym but I got him today. I got him from his school and we went to Wendy's to get something to eat on our way home. So little man what you want to eat nugget or hamburger then he said Daddy I want toy. I laughed and said these little children don't give a s***t about food as long as the toy in the bag they str8.

We went home and I help him with his little colouring home work and he eats and it was still early so he went to take a little nap. I just was watching as he sleeps so peaceful and looks so cute doing it he just like his daddy. My phone started to ring and it was Kelly asking me what I wanted her bring home to eat when she came at 7pm. I told her I wanted her to cook because on the real she can't cook but I rather eat that then a bunch of junk food everyday all day. She don't even want learn how to cook but she better be glad I love her and I was thought to throw down in the kitchen. I just lay there next to my song and I thought about what had happen today in the bathroom and no lie it turn me on. I just grabbed my d***k and think about putting it deep in Hensley throat them pink lips look like it can kiss and suck a mean d***k. I was so hard that I started to feel up my nipple and grab on my d***k. I grabbed my lap top out of the stand and I went on goggle to check out some porn. X-tube was the only porn site I knew about but I never really checked out porn because I was making my own porn. Today I home alone and I have to admit I hot I want check out some dudes on here to get a quick nut. I went on and I was checking out some Latino dudes with some bubble asses and i started to beat my meat to it. Watching dude just dig out this nice bright skin dude was a turn on and it was making even more amped to try this s***t out. I saw on some comment under video that one of the dudes in the video was on Adam for Adam so I decided to check this out. I made a profile on it and I saw that quite a number of dudes from the Bahamas were on it. I was hesitant about a picture but I said they won't know who abs this is. I took a picture of my abs and uploaded it and in no time I was getting hits. I talked to this bottom named "Island boy" and he seemed sort of cool. We talked for more than an hour but I don't reveal anything personal to this dude. Next thing I know he telling me if I wanted to me up to do something. I was hesitant about it but I was like maybe I could try the head game and see how it works.

Next thing I know I heard Kelly loud ass from inside the house saying baby where are you and what are you doing. I got dude number and I closed out my laptop and waited for her to come in the room.

Kelly: I brought home some KFC

JB: you need to bring some groceries so you can dam cook I am tired of the fast food.

Kelly: Well I'm not that good of a cook so what you want me to do

JB: I want you to try but any way lets go eat then I going to the gym (I said that but in my mind I know I was lying I was going to meet up with this dude.

After I eat the KFC I took a shower and then I got dress with close as if I was going to the gym. I kiss my son and Kelly buy and I left the house and I text dude the same time. I thought to myself should I really meet this dude or what am I doing. Does this mean that I am gay because I am meeting a next DL dude. I text me where he was at and when I picked pick him up he was all in black hoody. I thought to myself what the f***k I am doing right now, what I have gotten myself into.