Chapter 9: Take Off My Shoes & Swim Good

I stood there on my mom porch until I got through talking to my good old cousin Mjay on the phone. He younger than me but he always acted like he was older than me and Terry. We use to go on family trips with his parents and mine, the first trip I been on was when we all went to Disney world together. We just grew up and grow apart but we still love each other to death I never really hang with him and Terry because I was in school. When he got shot I was to the hospital right there crying with everyone. His daddy and mine are brothers but never use to act like it and they never use to get along for s***t. Always fighting about money or who wife is the best or this one doing something wrong or right. Uncle Mark cool as f***k though and I love him despite the grudge him and my daddy always hold on each other. I got in my car then I drove home on the way my d***k kept getting hard because I kept thinking about Anthony and how good his insides feel. This exactly what I didn't want happen but I got to get back inside that nigga but as of right now I beat as f***k I need a nap.

JB: Bey Rashad come help me with this stuff bey (him and my son came outside I my son was young but even him was grabbing a bad to carry in the house)

Rashad: Yea bro, dam you get a lot of stuff

JB: Yea nigga I invited some people to come it mostly family and s***t

Rashad: Yea that's cool bey tell mom I want her come cook for the party

JB: Nigga you know when she come she just going str8 in the kitchen to do it anyway so I aint even got to tell her ( He pushed me right and I was a little tired so I stumbled a bit then he started laughing)

Rashad: Yea I knew it I see you coming here in different clothes and s***t now you weak because you must be had one big nut. Nigga who you f***king and I know it aint Kelly cause her loud mouth ass to work.

JB: Nigga I aint f***king no one I just a little tired that's all I been shopping all day to get your s***t for this party you know.

I locked up the car then I went back in the house, I put up all the stuff up then I went back in my room to go lay down for a bit I was tired as f***k. In no time I heard a voice saying daddy I want some juice then I mumbled go ask your uncle to get you some. Then he said but he came and tell me ask you then I shout bey Rashad get him some juice man. I got no answer so I got up and I went in the front room there was no Rashad but I notice my son's room door was closed so I went to open it. I saw my brother fat ass in my face and under him was one chick he was f***king in his bed and I was like nigga what you doing then I laugh. He aint even answer me and chick was getting the d***k, I just close the door because I don't want see that yet until he ready to do it with a chick. I got him his juice then we went in my room and I close the door and I watch some TV with him then in no time he was knocked out. I was happy because I wanted to sleep so I went to str8 to sleep I had on my AC. I didn't know how long I was sleep but all I could have heard was this voice saying JB you want more. I said yea I want more then I looked at the edge of the bed and I see Anthony naked with a hard on. He started to suck my d***k and spit on it he was saying I wanted this all day I need this don't stop me this time. He came on top of me and slides down on my d***k raw and started to ride me. I started to moan and say yea f***k this feel so good. I grabbed his waist and started forcing everything deeper in him so he won't run from not one inch I have to offer him. I started to say f***k jed this feel so dam good ride this s***t, f***k me jed then he put his hands over my mouth so I won't moan out as he ride harder with every whine. I said dam this feel too good to be true I could feel the nut coming up my balls then through my prostate and I was shouting like crazy and I open my eyes and it was Kelly on top of me receiving all that nut. I thought to myself f***k jed I don't want a next kid right now and she knew I come.