Chapter 74: Nigga Im In Love With You

Still at the airport watching Bentley�s mom walking into the terminal then looking back waving I felt so good. Although things took a rocky turn but everything is good right now and I love it. I did text my mom and I told her I wanted to move then put rent out my house. She understand then she told me about her same guy friend who was the doctor that has some new condos for sale or rent. She was telling me he probably can give me a good price or possible do a trade with me. She told me to come over later so I can talk to him about it. Bentley and I went str8 over to my mom because she was home cooking and this dude car was parked outside again.

Bentley: Looks like your mom and doctor getting really close and once she drop that good food on him he sold.

JB: Yea I see that (I started to think about my father a bit and I started to wish things would have turned out better)

Bentley: What�s the matter baby I thought you would be happy for her she seem to really like him

JB: Yea I am happy for her no doubt but I just wish things would have turn out better with my dad because I kind of feel bad about how everything went down bey.

Bentley: I know but he deserved everything what had been coming to him this dude cause your family pain and he didn�t feel sorry for how he treated yawl so why you feel bad about it.

JB: I don�t know baby probably the little boy deep down in me miss my daddy but the man in me just want to knock his face in. (Bentley and I were just sitting in the car when a formula car pulled up on the side of me. I looked and said speak of the devil it was my father then he didn�t look in my car because the glass were up and I have dark tents. He passes my car and went to the front door with roses in his hand I must say his face looks tore up. He was knocking then I thought I hope mom don�t let him in because that dude is inside there with mommy having lunch)

Bentley: He looks hurt and look he is crying (then he looked at me ) what you going to do

JB: Without thinking I jumped up out of the car then he looked at me then I looked at him and his face was all black and blue. He was crying saying baby please open the door while he knocked ) She don�t want see you so I suggest you just leave and leave us alone. You cost enough damage so just leave us alone and go do what you use to doing

Dad: Son I�m so sorry for what I said to you, these last couple of days have been some of the longest days I ever had. I didn�t know then but I know that I can�t lose my family I�m so sorry for what I said to you I didn�t mean it at all.

JB: You know pap, you sound all convincing (then I started to drop a tear ) You betrayed me and for the things you said it don�t really hurt me it just surprised me that you would be so heartless to tell me them shit. I don�t want nothing to do with you and I suggest you leave mom alone she happy without you all you done was made her cry for years. I watched him go back in is ride then he pulled off but he left the flowers at the front door. He going to bring a dozen roses to try fix their problems and that shit aint cool at all. Bentley and I went in the house and mom and her guy friend was sitting at the table eating food acting like daddy wasn�t even outside she was smiling and having a great conversation look like. Daddy was outside you know?

Mom: Oh that what that noise was outside then she started to laugh then she said its going to take more than some tears to change my mind which is already made up and over it.

Guy: So you want talk about the condo

JB: Yea like where is it located can I check it out, how much will it cost you know stuff like that

Guy: I wanted to make a deal with you because your mom says you got your own house right?

JB: Yea I probably was going to put it on rent to pay for condo because I wanted to move for a while from the neighbourhood because I aint feeling the vibe right now. I want be somewhere different for a change to get away.
Guy: There out east and there beach front but I�ll make you a deal you can take my condo because I live there as well and I will take your crib. Then whenever you feel the need to move back home we will make the switch because I could use a change of scenery myself and it closer to my job cause I�m always on call. We will just switch the light bill, phone and all of that around.