Chapter 54: The Trip Day Four

We were all hugged up with our boyfriends at the sex party in he living room.i was still shocked that Chris made me come and it felt to good but it was like he was trying to tell me in other words that me as a top your a joke.I never felt so defeated by someone and I ain't going to lie I going to make my nigga come about ten times right now.

JB: come here baby I going to make you feel good (at the moment I was with bentley and everyone was with there boyfriends.I started to kiss Bentley slow on the mouth while he lay there looking at me like baby I want you so bad.He was jerking while I was kissing and sucking him all over then I got some chocolate then poured it from Neck down to dick. Chris and Terry had Mjay and Shawn in other same position with chocolate poured on them and I for to say the tops in charge right now.Bentley was saying dam baby I didnt know you was so freaky I guess the apple to drop far from the tree.I told him to shut Up then we laugh at the fact that we were sticky.I started to eat him with all that choclate dropping from his ball it tasted so same good.He was saying baby eat this shit while Mjay was sucking Chris dick.Chris was eating fruit while getting his dicked while Terry had the banana at Shawn hole fruit ficking him.

Terry: You feel that banana in you baby you feel that shit I fruit fucking you right now.Shawn was like baby I feel it I want feel you then Terry took out the banana and just like his baby said he had the that rock hard ten inches at Shawn hole.He looked At Shawn as he slide that dick deep in him and Shawn was like baby go slow you so big.Terry just had this look in his eyes as he started to fuck Shawn then he said you feel him deep on your tight pussy baby.Shawn said aw yea fuck nigga I feel him then Terry started to power fuck him in missionary position. Terry aggresiy said you could take it then when Shawn stated to answer Terry cut him off saying nigga you don't have a choice take this dick baby.Looking at Terry fuck Shawn I was like dam dude you killing him. Chris was sitting while Mjay was climbing up on him getting ready to ride that dick.He grabbed on to his ass while Mjay gripped just shoulders and his face was all made up as he slide down on Chris.He was just saying oh God while Chris was nibbling at his nipples.He started to bounce that ass himself saying baby you feel coco tell daddy you feel it.Mjay was saying I feel him nigga he feel so big fuck me Chris.Chris then got up and then pick Mjay up in the air and started fucking him while he was standing.He looked at me with a cocky look as he sucked on Mjay neck as he fucked him deep, hard and slow letting him remember every inch of it.

JB: You ready for this D baby I said to Bentley as I begin to glide my way inside him.He was like hold on baby take your time with me.He was bent over and I was needling behind him in back shot position and I just gave to him nice and easy first so he could adjust to the thrust change.Aw fuck nigga were the words he shout out loud. Bentley ,Mjay & Shawn sounded like a choir in here with there loud moans making there tops feel superior. I said let me show this nigga I know a thing or two so I stood up and I picked up Bently.i started to fuck him like love with my whine game on point.i started whine in and out of him. He started to throw his head back saying dam JB that shit feel good. Chris was looking at me and we both started to speed up out thrust like we were in a race.We started to fuck to see who would but first I guess and we were pounding always I could tell he wanted to nut so bad and it didn't help how Mjat was riding and whining meeting his thrust.Bentley started to rise me like his life depended on it and I was about to come.I say fuck Jed I going to bust! Fuck! Fuck! I nut then it was Chtis then Terry nutted I felt we dropped on the floor and started sucking our bottoms as they jerk to release there last burst of ecstasy.when Bentley nut he just close his eyes then said fuck aw then curled up in my arms.I guess every one sleep on the floor tonight because everyone was hugged up and not moving.

We sleep on the floor and it was. Bitter sweet feeling filled us all because we were having so much fun but this was our last day all together.I wasnt all that much beat up because my nigga going back with me so I have a advantage.It was like nine in the AM and everyone was still knocked on the living room rug knocked out but Bentley and I were in the tub chilling.