Chapter 29: Shattered Like Glass

I was sitting on the counter with my mom and we were just talking about my father. I was amazed that my mom was really thinking about getting a divorce if she find out my daddy was doing anything on her. Her and my father had some bad times when we were growing up but I know they both really love each other. I can't swear for anyone so I can't tell my mom what to do or give her advice on the situation because I aint feeling how she felt. I hope my dad being faithful and I just hope he put some spice back in to the marriage before it's too late.

JB: So you really going to leave him if you find out he was being unfaithful

Mom: Yes I am, we been married for over 30 years and I do love him but you have to put your foot down or people would run over you in any way possible if they can. What makes it even better is that you guys are all grown up we don't have no small children so I can be free.

JB: Well I cant tell you what to do mom because you a grown woman and you know what's best for you I could only stand by your side and support your decision and support him to. If he did that to you it will be a problem though I guarantee you that even though I love my daddy no one will hurt my mother.

Mom: Oh so you mister protector now, ready to fight for your mom honor but there is no need for that because I can take care of myself. I know you love me but if you hit your father like the bible says you will but a curse on your life. It says "honor thy mother and father and they days will be long" so before it comes to that think about your life.

JB: I understand you mommy, and if you want me to carry Junior with me I will because I aint want you think I dumping him on you.

Mom: Naw I love having my grand baby with me besides he keeps me company and helps me do everything around the house.

JB: Ok but if Kelly comes over her call me before you let her take Junior

Mom: Ok I will, so when you going to tell me you in love (when she said that I was shock like how did she know I was into someone or with someone. I never tagged it on me or on my forehead)

JB: Mom what are you about now

Mom: Boy you glowing, there someone that's causing it (when she said that I started to blush I couldn't hold it in) See that glow right there and your cheeks look like they tired of smiling but that's good son.

JB: I think that's my cue to leave because mom you don't know what you talking about then I started to laugh while I was kissing my son and waking to the door.

Mom: You can deny it all you want but I know there someone making you happy, tell them I can't wait to meet them when you decide to stop running.(When she said that I closed the front door and I was like dam how could she know I was checking someone does it show that much on me that I'm really into them. I mean I don't know how she know but I tell you this she will never know from my mouth because I don't have the balls to tell her I on the down low.

I jumped in my car and I went to get a couple of movies from super video then I was saying ill probably order some pizza tonight because I don't feel like cooking. I went got some money from the ATM then I went on my way back home. When I got there I could smell this nice aroma coming from the kitchen and I was getting so hungry. I thought to myself this dude can't be cooking because if he is he read my mind. I took out my keys and I open the front door and I looked straight in the kitchen and Bentley was at the stove cooking. I was like dam is my birthday because aint no one ever cooked for me except my mom. He was wearing one black jersey pants and black tee with black sock. He had in his ear plugs so he didn't even know I was in the house and I can there the song blasting loud "Hit em up" by Tupac. I went behind him and I grabbed him and I stick my tomb into his back like I was going to rob him but he just laugh then he turn around and hugged me.