Chapter 51: The Trip Day Two Part Two

We all at the dinner table eating some good food these dudes cook and Terry was at the table looking on as if he had a lot on his mind. He then started talking then he looked at Shawn and Shawn was so lost to the world he just wanted to ask this dude what's up with him.

Terry: I know it won't be right now but since last night and I been thinking a lot about this. We have been together for a minute and you know how I feel about you but I'm not the type to show it nor get all love up. (He reached in of his pocket and pulled out a black box and I think we all know what was inside it) This is promise alright (He open the box and inside was a chain with a goat head ring on the end of it) I took a page out of Chris book and I got TR inside of the ring to represent us.

Shawn: Aw! I don't know what to say bey I'm not use to you being all romantic towards me but I really appreciate you making a move and I do accept. (They started kissing and it was so cute and I looked at Bentley and he was like happy but I can tell that something was wrong)

Chris: Bro I proud of you nigga

Mjay: Yea bro I'm proud of you and I know the type of person you are and to do that you really in love. I am so happy that you're happy and it's nice to see you putting a man head on your body and getting serious about something.

Terry: Shut the fuck up then he started to laugh

JB: Congrats fellas everyone raise your orange juice let's have a toast to Terry and Shawn.

Chris: Naw nigga get the absolute let's shut to this shit gangster style.

Bentley: A shot early in the morning like this bey

Chris: So! We need to go out and celebrate we have to do something tonight (The shots came and even thought I still felt a little drunk we still did it anyway. We ate and it was all laughs then mjay phone ring and it was his mom calling then he told everyone be quite then he put the phone on speaker)

Mjay: Mommy what's good

Mjay Mom: What I tell you about them gangster slang speak English when you talking to me

Mjay: Hi mommy how are you? How is my son?

Mjay Mom: That sounds better I have to call and see how everyone morning is going. KJ and I are at the airport waiting on our flight but all he could talk about is you so I call to let him talk to you. How is Chris?

Mjay Mom: Yea let me have a word with him (then he gave the phone to Chris)

Chris: Mom how are you?

Mjay Mom: I'm good son I hope you taking care my baby I mean our baby

Chris: He laughs then he said yea mom you know you aint got to worry about that. Where you headed he didn't tell me you was going away?

Mjay Mom: I going on a little trip I can't say because someone is listening I'm suppose to bring the him to you guys. I hope I don't have to wait a year to see you again

Chris: I hope not mom let me say a word to KJ man

KJ: Hello daddy?

Chris: Little man this chris

KJ: Chris! Chris! I want come by you

Chris: Soon ok, you alright I hope you being a good boy to Grammy

KJ: Yea I am where my daddy

Chris: He right here hold on

Mjay: Sup daddy boy

KJ: You lie to me I thought you say you wasn't going by Chris I want come by you

Mjay: Baby soon ok but go with grammy and have fun, she going to carry you to Universal Studios don't you want go see batman and sponge bob